PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura and do not own the picture (as for photos) on the cover art, even though it was overall edited by me. Credits to Jason Mraz for his "Love Someone", Carpenters for their "Close to You", and Don McLean for his wonderful piece, "The Birthday Song".

******

He sat behind her.

Is this yours?

I believe it is.

She took the pen and smiled.

Thank you, Hiiragizawa-kun.

He returned a smile.

Welcome back, Hiiragizawa-kun.

Thank you, Daidouji-san

They were two perfect polite people.

******

NOTES:

If you want to feel the story, I recommend you to listen to "Fine" by Jo Hyung Woo & Jang Jae in, and "Palpitations" by Ben – the same goes for the future side stories.

"Fine" is a Korean song (sad) from the drama "Shopping King Louie", while "Palpitations" is a Korean song (happy) I heard from the series "The Producers". I don't know why I chose Korean songs for an Anime fanfiction, written in English, but they bring the kind of ambience I want to put into the story.

Also, there is this Japanese song "H.our Time" by Hey! Say! JUMP for graduation feels.

Check my tumblr page for the series and story updates! - "I AM CGM" (iam-cgm.tumblr.com). Go to "FanFic" category/tag. This includes related pictures and soundtracks.