Getting Suspicious ..

Yunlan wondering in his garden, he have a long holiday for his recovery.
His heart feeling uncomfortable like his half part struggling.

So he went to see if shen Wei okay, he came inside the house and saw Wei doing his work.

"he's okay! Why I have insecure feeling towards Wei, God do something "shout yunlan inwardly.

He sit on sofa in hall watching TV Detective serial,then he get idea" I have to find out what happened in my past "said yunlan to himself.

Then he saw Wei going somewhere, he called him but Wei did not listen coz he's already out.

Yunlan about walk toward him when he heard  yunWei crying, he quickly run to his room.

Aww! Mama left you, come to papa said yunlan while carrying yunwei who quickly stopped crying.

"yunwei miss papa "said yunlan while tickling yunwei who's giggling non stop.

Suddenly zhu came in his room" I want to tell you something "she was breathing heavily.

" Yunlan.... Wei....wei...

Wei ...what... ask yunlan while giving chair to zhu Hong.

What happened to Wei? ask yunlan getting worried.

Suddenly chu came  "Wei got into accident" said chu calmly.

"What "shout yunlan then he run outside to go hospital, when he's out of house, he forget he did not bring wallet and car keys.

" why did you stop me to tell him truth ? Ask zhu.

His eyes are everywhere said chu calmly.

Yunlan then came inside with empty face expression, he took his keys and wallet and walk back out of house.

"who's watching them and what zhu want to tell me? God what going on? Yunlan shout to himself.

Then he drive to hospital.