My Strong Husband..

"I'm coming my Wifey" said Wei then he kicked the door by his leg.

Yunlan who's standing naked inside was shocked, from when his Wei become this powerful.

Wei smriked "so! Baby do you like this?

Yunlan just nodded, Wei come close and strip his own clothes one by one,then he kissed shocked yunlan.

" want to take shower together? Ask Wei while his hands roaming on yunlan well built body, yunlan moaned in his touch.

"I can't say no "said yunlan while Turing on hot shower.

Then you can heard yunlan lid moaning.

Zhu was passing by their door when she hurd yunlan moaning, she went red, she quickly closed the door and run back to his room.

After few time they all come on dinning table for dinner.

Everyone eating their lunch while zhu can't look at them.

Yunlan asked "what happened zhu? While smiling to her.

Ah! Nothing said zhu but you can see his face went red again.

Say it zhu said Wei in confusion.

"can you please close your door when you do your stuff next time, coz I heard yunlan moaning " said zhu looking down, her face was tomato red.

Shen wei went red, he start dating silently but yunlan laugh" why would we? My husband is strong and really meant in bed said yunlan to all shamelessly.

Oh god yunlan.... Zhu said and again she went to his room.

"Yunlan " said Wei softly" I love you ".

" I love you too "said yunlan then he lean to Wei ear then added" I hope my Wei can give his this strong service to me every time "while he bite on his ear.

Shen wei unconsciously moan, then cover his mouth with his both hands while yunlan just laugh.