Another Date...

Wei, I think you two should go on another date said Mr shen.

I'm also thinking this mom and actually I told him about it said Wei nervously.

When are you going? Ask his dad.

Tonight said shen Wei then he went to get dressed.

Time skip.....

Both get dressed and tonight their mom dressed them as they wish for their date.

In which yunlan look so manly while shen Wei looks so cute and beautiful.

Actually shen Wei  arrange tables for him and yunlan in his favourite restaurant near Kunlun mountain

You can see a beautiful view of starry night from their.

They both sit on window seat, to sea that "Kunlun mountain and starry night".

"You Look so beautiful xiao Wei "said yunlan while kissing his hand.

" And you look so handsome" said shen Wei kissing on his lips while blushing.

This time they both talk about their self, what they like, what they don't, baby planning many more thing.

After eating dinner both went to that Kunlun mountain to make a wish.

"I heard if you ask wish on this mountain with your mate, it will fulfill by the mountain god himself with pure heart " said yunlan while looking at sky full of shinning stars.

When yunlan turn to him, he smile  shen wei was wishing something for both of them while his eyes close".

When he open his eyes he saw a shooting star and smile to it.

They both smile to each other "It's beautiful like you xiao Wei" said yunlan while kissing shen Wei.

They both lost in their own thoughts.