four

Hermione's POV:

"I was heading to the Leaky Cauldron." Harry had said "It's probably better if I get some space before school starts again."

Harry then grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder, pushing past me to leave the room in a hurry.

"Harry wait!" I turned around to follow him, but he was already making his way down the stairs. "You can't go to the Leaky Cauldron! I mean, how will you even get there!"

"I'll floo." He said calmly and then took me by surprise when he walked up a step closer to me so that he was able to wrap his arms around me, drawing me close to him. "I'm sorry, Mione."

"Sorry?" I asked

"I just got here and I'm already leaving." He said, once again continuing down the steps until he'd made it all the way down.

I rolled my eyes. "You didn't think I would let you go on alone, now did you?" 

Harry's entire face turned red. "You-er-well, you could stay here if you'd like." 

"Well thanks," I laughed "But I'd much rather like to keep you company wherever you may go."

Ginny, who was eavesdropping in the living room, suddenly came up to the bottom of the staircase where we talking. 

"Harry, you should let her go with you." she said, putting a hand on my shoulder "I mean, Ron and I will be fine-more than fine, actually. The burrow is always packed with adventure, especially with Fred and George around." she looked from me to Harry and smiled "And besides, you two could have a lot of fun in a room alone together." 

"Ginny!" I gasped. What on in Merlin's name was she talking about? Didn't she fancy Harry? 

"What?" she said, "You could...talk."

Harry took a deep breath. "Yeah. Talk." he said 

"Talk." I agreed, meeting his eyes. They seemed to be filled with curiosity 

Ginny clapped her hands together. "Great!" she said, "You'll be thanking me later for this." 

Harry looked blankly at her and then turned to me for clarity though I just shrugged my shoulders as I had no clue what was going on either. 

"For all the talking  you'll be doing." she said

"You mean for all the talking we'll be doing." I clarified 

"Yeah," said Ginny "that's what I said." 

Harry shook his head. "No," he said "You said talking, not talking."

Ginny giggled. "Well, we'll see soon enough, won't we." she gently pulled on my arm. "Now, come on! I'll help you pack!" 

"Well don't sound too eager." I smiled as she started to lead me back up the crooked staircase "It's like you can't wait to get rid of me."

"Damn, I thought I was being subtle." she laughed and continue to pull me by the arm up the stairs in a hurry. 

__________

A/N: Hey! I know this was short, I just wanted to update really quickly before I went to bed now that my account is working again. I'll continue updating this story and my other stories! 

Liv