Arguments and Confusion

*3rd person*

As the Avengers head to the lab to see if the scepter is still there what they see leaves them shocked. A pile of stuff in a corner with a body under the pile. Natasha runs over and pulls Lilith out of the pile and tries to wake her up. Bruce then tells Natasha to put Lilith on the cot and Bruce started stitching up the cut on her head.

*Time skip to after they talk*

*Lilith's POV*

I open my eyes to see that i'm in my bedroom. Natasha must've put me in here. I go to feel the cut on the back of my head only to feel that it was stitched up. I start to get up and change my clothes quickly to a blue shirt and leggings. I then head down to see if anyone is still here. I get closer to the lab I hear people talking.

"All our work is gone Ultron cleared out. He used the Internet as an escape hatch," I heard Banner say.

"Ultron," Steve said.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other," Natasha said.

"He's in your files, he's in the Internet. What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey then says.

"Nuclear codes," Hill says

"Nuclear codes. Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can," Rhodey explains.

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead," Natasha said.

"He didn't say "dead." He said "extinct," Steve corrects.

"He also said he killed somebody," Clint said

"There wasn't anyone else in the building." Hill said confused.

"Yes, there was." Tony said while pulling up a destroyed 3D image of JARVIS.

"This is insane," Bruce said.

"Jarvis was the first line of defense. He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense," Steve explains.

"No. Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis. This isn't strategy. This is... rage," Banner explains then Thor comes speed walking up and grabs Tony by his throat.

"Woah, woah, woah! It's going around" Clint says

"Come on, use your words, buddy," Tony says struggling to breath.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark," Thor says to Tony

"Thor. The Legionnaire," Steve says making Thor drop Tony.

"Trail went cold about 100 miles out, but it's headed north. And it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it, again," Thor says

"Genie's out of that bottle. Clear and present is Ultron," Natasha says

"I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?" Helen asks

"You think this is funny?" Thor says noticing Tony laugh

"No. It's probably not, right? This is very terrible. Is it so... Is it so... It is. It's so terrible," Tony says.

"This could have been avoided if you hadn't played with something you don't understand," Thor says.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It is funny. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this," Tony says starting to raise his voice.

"Tony, maybe this might not be the time." Banner says to Tony.

"Really? That's it? You just roll over, show your belly every time somebody snarls?" Tony says to Banner

"Only when I've created a murder bot." Banner retorts.