Emotional and Mental Trauma

After a few minutes of nothing from the team, I see Wanda coming up to us. She uses her powers to make me see something.

I open my eyes to see that I'm back in my 5-year-old body and I'm at a park. Tears start to form in my eyes I know this day. It's my fifth birthday.

The day my life went to shit.

I see my Mom, my Sisters and my best friend all having fun. Then I see a black van and I see men in black get out. I run up to them trying to get their attention but it's already too late. They're dead. The men in black grab me. I turn my head to look at my family and I see my sisters and my best friend quietly running and hiding behind something. I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me. There is no way they are alive. I feel someone shaking my shoulders. All of a sudden I'm back on the quinjet and I see Clint in front of me with a worried look on his face. I look around and see that everyone else is giving me a worried look too.

"You okay?" Clint asks me and I shake my head no.

"You wanna talk about it?" Clint asks and I shake my head no again.

Clint nods his head and leads me to a seat and sits next to me with an arm around my shoulder. I then hear Hill say something.

"How's the team?" Hill says after she says that Clint goes and pilots the jet.

"Everyone's... We took a hit. We'll shake it off." Tony says to her.

"Well, for now, I'd stay in stealth mode and stay away from here." Hill says.

"So, run and hide?" Tony said.

"Until we can find Ultron, I don't have a lot else to offer." Hill said.

"Neither do we." Tony says and then he goes over to Clint.

"Hey, you wanna switch out?" Tony asks Clint.

"No, I'm good." Clint replies.

"If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time because we're still a few hours out." Clint then says.

"Few hours from where?" Tony asks.

"A safe house," Clint says.