The Introduction

As Izuku walked home from school he skipped and hummed a soft tune, happy that Kacchan, his ex-friend (*cough, cough,* his bully) hadn't bothered him today. Just as he was turning the corner to his block, Kacchan and his 'friends' suddenly appeared in front of him, all donning identical smirks filled with cruelty. Bakugou stepped up and looked down at Midoriya.

"And where do you think you're going? We haven't taught you your lesson today." Kacchan said threateningly.

Midoriya's small frame shook with fear as his spirits fell and he lost all hope of avoiding a beating. "I'm going home." Midoriya uttered.

"Nuh-uh, not until I show you what a quirkless loser deserves for being so pathetic." Kacchan then lifted Izuku off of the ground by his shirt. Izuku cowered back as Kacchan lifted his tiny fist.

Izuku whimpered when it came into contact with his face, feeling his nose start to bleed as tears ran down his face. Just as Bakugou was about to add another injury to Izuku's bloody face, someone suddenly yelled.

"Hey! Little Listeners, that is no way to treat someone!!" A blonde man came up to them, followed after by a tired looking raven-haired man.

Izuku's eyes widened with recognition. 'That's Present Mic! And Eraserhead! They look fancy today. But they don't look too friendly at the moment.' Izuku thought.

Eraserhead had quickly woken up and his eyes flashed threateningly, his hair starting to float off of his shoulders.

"What's your name?" Eraserhead snapped at Kacchan, who was frozen in front of Izuku, still holding onto his shirt.

"B-b-bakugou Kat-katsuki." Bakugou stuttered, obviously afraid of the two adults who apparently cared about him bullying a quirkless loser like Deku.

"Well, Katsuki, I'm going to make sure your parents hear about this. And if I ever hear about you doing it again, you can be promised that the punishment will be severe." Eraserhead growled threateningly.

Izuku pried his eyes away from the two pro heroes and looked over to the boy grasping his shirt. His goons were nowhere in sight and Kacchan was trembling with fear and anger.

"You need to release that Little Listener right now, Katsuki." Present Mic piped in, sounding just as threatening as his companion.

"Tch. I don't even know why you care about this quirkless loser." Kacchan said as he released Midoriya roughly, stalking away from the two adults and the still bleeding Izuku.

Eraserhead growled from the back of his throat at Kacchan's retreating form, obviously unhappy with his farewell. Izuku looked up at the two pros, and was surprised to find that they were looking at him with twin expressions of worry.

"Y-you're Present Mic! And you-you're Eraserhead! You guys are awesome!" Izuku suddenly shouted.

Eraserhead seemed taken aback by the recognition and Present Mic cooed.

"Aww, Sho, we saved a fan!" Mic squealed. Mic dug around in the pockets of his leather jacket and pulled out some tissues. Mic placed them tenderly against the underside of Izuku's nose to help subdue the blood trickling down Izuku's face. "What's your name, Little Listener?" Mic asked.

"Izuku Midoriya, but everyone just calls me Deku." Midoriya announced.

Both heroes frown at that statement, knowing what the 'nickname' meant. "I'm Hizashi Yamada, and this is Shota Aizawa." Present Mic introduced. Izuku smiled sweetly up at the pair, unaware of the worry and anger they held.

Present Mic lifted Midoriya up into his arms and settled him onto his hip, cradling the little boy in his arms and asking him where he lived. Izuku rested his head upon Hizashi's chest and held the tissues to his face.