why is she here

Colby and Rebecca arrived at his house. He got her bags out the car then they walked to his front door. He unlocked the door and went in first to make sure Sarah was not in sight. He put Rebecca's bags at the bottom of the stairs to take upstairs for her. When he saw Sarah was not in sight he let Rebecca in. He then called up the stairs to Sarah and she came running down the stairs to greet him not knowing who was downstairs with him.
She jumped into his arms and pulled him into a deep kiss. Colby pulled away straight away. She looked at him hurt and moved out of his arms.

Sarah: What's wrong babe?
Colby: I'm not kissing you like that in front of one of my best friends.
Sarah: Where is he?
Colby: She is in the kitchen.
Sarah: She?
Colby: Yes.
Sarah: Tell her to come here.
Colby: Rebecca come here please.
Sarah: Seriously Rebecca.
Rebecca: Hi Sarah.
Sarah: Don't hi me.
Colby: Babe don't be like that.
Sarah: Don't babe me and how am I supposed to be when you bring her here just to sleep with her while your still with me.
Colby: That's not true I did not bring her here to sleep with her I brought her here because she had no one to spend Christmas and new years eve with so I told her she could stay with us. And how dare you acuse me of cheating I would never do that to you because I love you.
Sarah: I love you too but I don't want her here.
Rebecca: I am going to go.

Rebecca than got her bags and left she started walking down the street before she heard someone calling her name she looked back and was shocked by who it was

???: Bex please don't leave.
Becky: Colby she hates me how can I stay.
Colby: I don't know I just want you to stay.
Becky: I have an idea how about I stay but I stay in a hotel.
Colby: Fine but I'm paying for your hotel and don't fight me on it.
Becky: Fine. But Lopez you are more stubborn then me and I am really stubborn.
Colby: That's why you love me Quinn.
Becky: Shut up you dope.

Becky started to blush after what Colby said to her.