Christmas eve 2

Colby's pov

I am waiting for Becky. I am starting to think she has changed her mind and is not coming. Then I hear a knock on my door. I go to the door to answer it and there stood my favourite red head.

1 hour later

They are both in there pyjamas cuddled up waiting for their friends.

Ashley(Charlotte flair) Pamela(bayley)  Mercedes(Sasha banks) Andrade,Roman and Dean all arrived.

They decided to play spin the bottle. The bottle landed on Becky.

Becky's pov

The bottle landed on me. Ashley then piped up and said I had to kiss one of the boys. I looked around the living room and saw Colby was not there I then saw him in the kitchen.
I stood up from my spot in the living room and walked over to Colby in kitchen. His back was to me so he didn't see me so I wrapped my arms around him from behind. He jumped a bit in surprise then he turned around and saw it was me and smiled at me I smiled back at him. He then leaned in and so did I completely forgetting the challenge by Ashley. Mine and Colby's lips finally met. In the back of my mind I thought he was going to pull away but he didn't.

Colby's pov

I kissed Becky I thought she was going to pull away but to my surprise she didn't. We both pulled away from the kiss breathless. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her back to me and she wrapped her arms around my neck then we kissed again but this one was full of love and tenderness.