The deal

Becky was in her hotel room that Colby insisted on paying for her. She was laying on her bed trying to figure out why Sarah hated her so much she could not figure it out. As she was lying on her bed deep in thought. Her phone rang and she did not hear her phone ring until it rang again it made her jump. She then answered not looking at who it was.
Becky: hello??
Colby: Becks??
Becky: Colby what's wrong
Colby: Can you come round please
Becky: Won't Sarah mind
Colby: That's why I need you to come round.
Becky: I will be there as soon as possible.

They hung up and becky left her hotel and started walking towards colby's house not knowing what was going on in his house.

In Colby's house he was sitting on one of the stools in his kitchen drinking his 2 beer.

Becky got to his house and knocked on the door and less than a minute he opened the door he immediately pulled her into a tight hug.
He started crying she walked him into the living room and they sat on the sofa.

Becky: What's wrong.
Colby: Sarah broke up with me.
Becky: Why??
Colby: She said it was because I didn't care about her and that she was just convenient when I wanted to sleep with someone. Which is not true I loved her.
Becky: I know you did and I feel like this is all my fault.
Colby: It is not your fault.

Before Becky reply he stood and pulled her up with him. Before she knew what was going on he kissed her.
She pushed him off with tears in her eyes. She ran past him and locked herself in the bathroom.