~1- Mizu~

Ugh.
I hate my name.

I can't be asked to answer all the 'is that your real name?' at school, ALL THE GODDAMN TIME.

I've been going by my middle name instead, which is Keru, so everyone thinks that my full name is Mizu Keru. But because I seem to resemble my mother, people have started literal conspiracies about it. Damn. Imagine if I wasn't my mother's daughter, and I was just some kid who somewhat resembles an ex-popstar just trying to get on with her life. Sad.

My teachers hate me. No reason, they just do. They always send me to headmaster's office, (or Sir as we all call him because that's easier,) and make me do my work there. I now pick whether I'm going to go to class and work or do it in Sir's office. He doesn't even care anymore. He's more of a father figure to me than a teacher. He's pretty cool.

I have like, two friends, but only because our parents are friends so I therefore have to. Kokoro Shion and Zoru Megurine. Kokoro is the youngest of three, and Zoru is an only child, and she doesn't know who her real parents are. She's adopted. But she doesn't know that yet. Her mum told me.

My parents are hopeless romantics. They proposed a Movie Night for 'family bonding time' but all it is is me holding a blanket over myself while my parents are on the other side of the sofa making out rather loudly. Painful.

It's weird how I came to be. Of course, my parents have human bodies and brains but aren't completely human. So the bloke who runs it all, whatever his name is, managed to get both my mum and my mama's DNA and merge them and fertilize them and impregnate my mum or whatever. I don't wanna think about it. Ew.

God knows what I'm going to be when I'm older. I'm meant to be wired up to become a vocaloid, but honestly I'd rather sit at home and cook for my future husband. Or wife. Or whatever. Don't really care.

My uncle Dell is teaching me boxing. He teaches Zoru as well. Zoru, unlike me, is incredibly skilled at it and has won many tournaments. I couldn't knock out a rhino, but she definitely could.

He calls me 'Scrap', and God knows why. My mum reckons it's because I like to get into fights, which she's disappointed in me for but that's what her own brother is teaching me. To fight. Even though it's meant to be self defence. Is it self defence if they give you a dirty look beforehand?

My mum also says I've got my mama's personality. But I definitely don't. I've never seen my mama scrap anyone. But she would win, most definitely. My mum is a wimp.

I have no clue where my hair colour is from, though. My mum has completely white hair and my mama is blonde. So hell knows where I've gotten dark grey from.

My interests. Hm. I don't have many. However, I do like Aiko Kikyuune's music. She's good, and apparently my mama knows her but I'm not allowed to meet her, which is complete and utter bull. I also like spray painting. My bedroom walls look really cool. Honestly. Even though I couldn't sleep in there for 3 days afterwards because of the fumes.

The worst part was that there's only two bedrooms. So I had to sleep in with my parents which was painful. Getting squished in-between your mother's tits is not ideal, I must say.

I've heard talk of getting a baby sister. But my mum is 37 and she says she's gonna be too tired for another child. My mama is like a little girl asking for a dog. She's 36 and is literally like a 4 year old. I don't really want a sister, but it's up to my parents.

Hobbies? Uhh... Good question. Napping? Does that count? I don't really have interests. And boxing. Of course.

My name. My first name means 'water' because my mum wanted me to be calm, serene and peaceful. Got that wrong. My middle name, Keru, is my mum's mum's name. Her name sounds a lot like my mama's name. And obviously my last name is Yowane. But that's obviously obvious. Obviously.

Ugh.

Why did I have to be born into this family?

I mean, I love my parents and all but,

I hate people.