~2- Miyuki~

Well, I best introduce myself, hm?

My name is Miyuki. Miyuki Shion.

I work as a receptionist at my baby sister's school.

Well, she's not a baby, but she is to me.

I'm 20. The oldest of three. I have two younger sisters, Sakura and Kokoro. Sakura is 18, and Kokoro is 16.

Sakura is going through an emo phase, so she's painted her room black, cut her own bangs, dyed her hair black and blasts MCR every two minutes.

Kokoro, however, is the polar opposite. She loves bright colours and is always happy. She's a ball of positivity, and hangs inspirational quotes on post it notes on everybody's doors every morning. She's so sweet.

Me. Well, it's complicated. At the age of four months I acquired a breathing problem. I now have a nebuliser, two inhalers and an oxygen machine in my room. I have supports to help my posture to help air get into my lungs, too. And then at the age of 15 I acquired arthritis in my legs. I use a stick on bad days.

I try my best to keep positive. Keep moving. Keep going. What's the point in moping around your whole life because of medical conditions? I try to get up and walk to the corner store everyday.

My parents are supportive. They help me whenever I need it.

Their relationship with each other is pretty on-off. They're either arguing or absolutely devouring each other's faces. No in-between.

I don't have friends. Just my sisters. But I wouldn't change that for the world. That's all I need.

What're my life goals? Well, I don't want too much. Just to keep my job stable, a good relationship, and children of my own. I would like a boy and a girl. I don't want anything fancy, not a big house, nor loads of money, just love.

My name doesn't really mean anything. It's just a name. But I'm pleased with it. I'm usually nicknamed 'Miyu' instead of 'Yuki' (which would be more meaningful) but I don't mind it. My father says I'm calm like snow, whatever that means. My father isn't the brightest.

My mother. She's scary, sometimes. Most of the time she's lovely, but as soon as something or someone sets her off, you're screwed. You hide until she's gotten all her anger out. She's usually angry at Sakura, not us other two. Kokoro comes and hides in my room with me.

She loves talking and gossiping with me, and I'm always there to listen. I love my baby sister.

I'm glad to be in this family.