Chapter Two

Y/N's POV

"Butler Hobii when are the noodles done?" I asked while watching him from the counter.

"Aya don't worry my daugtha! It'll be done soon!" Hobi said as he hummed a tune that was very familiar to me.

"Ayaaaa why're all the plates cracked?? Tsk tsk butler Namjoon.. No one calls him the god of destruction for nothing.." Hobi said while trying to find a plate.

"Namjoon? He was also called the god of destruction in this world??" I thought while laughing.

Suddenly, Hobi, who had been watching me said, "Mrs. Jeon, you really are different from what Butler Namjoon told me about..."

"How so Hobi?" I asked.

"Hmm well Butler Namjoon had told me that you would have a dark aura around you as you would only frown and coldly yell at people to do something...He even warned me to try not to go near you if I can because I would only be criticized.. But I can see how wrong Butler Namjoon was... It's as if you are the complete opposite of what he had described" Hobi said with a smile.

"Really? Ha...ha...well everyone has bad days at some point in their lives.. I guess I had them when Butler Namjoon was here" I said while returning the smile.

"Very true." He said while smiling and went back to his cooking.

As I waited for the noodles, I decided to wait by walking around the house.

I looked at the pictures that were on the wall and smiled at Jungkook.. But someone other than Jungkook had caught my eye..it was a little boy who looked about six years old...

"Who's that little boy next to patty and Jungkook?" I said to myself. Just then, I heard the sounds of doorknobs turning and a small figure entered the house.

"MOMMM! You finally noticed my presence?" the figure nervously said.

I looked at the figure who seemed like a little boy...the little boy in the picture.

"Mom? Wait you're my son??" I thought to myself as I took a step forward to the kid.

To my surprise, however, the kid immediately flinched back before I could take a closer look at him.

"I-im sorry for talking to you without permission.. I won't do it again... I don't want to go back to the time out area.." He nervously said while fidgeting in fear.

Then, the boy quickly went into his room and locked his door as if he had seen a robber in his house.

"How odd.." I thought as I contemplated whether to go towards the room or not.

"MY DAUGHTA IT'S LUNCHTIME!! MASTER YOONGI IT'S TIME FOR YOUR NUMS NUMS!!!" Hobi screamed from the kitchen.

"Did he just say Yoongi? No.. I'm just hearing things.." I thought.

"NO I DON'T WANNA GO OUTSIDE! HOBI CAN YOU BRING MY FOOD TO MY ROOM??" screamed the little boy from the other side of the room.

Butler Hobi sighed and walked towards the little boy's room with his lunch.

As I watched Hobi, I walked towards him and said, "It's okay.. I'll take this."

Hobi looked at me with another wide smile and gave the lunch to me.

I slowly made my way to the boy's room and knocked on his door.

"S-son.. How about we eat lunch together today? I don't want to be by myself.." I said carefully and murmured, "Like I always was.."

"A-are you sure?" asked the boy, who sounded terrified.

"Of course, so come out son.. Or else the food will be cold.. And you don't want to make Butler Hobi's hard work go to waste, don't you?" I said while maintaining a calm, sweet tone.

Slowly, the door began to creak open and the boy finally walked out while watching my every move and expression.

I smiled at the boy, but noticed something unexpected..

"WAIT BTS YOONGI??!!" I gasped.

Due to my reaction, the boy flinched and whispered, "W-who Yoongi?? I'm your son Yoongi.."

"B-but..." I began to laugh, "Why are you so cute and little? Come here let me hold you."

Yoongi stared at me silently and hesitated at first, but finally took in the laughter. Relieved, he walked towards me with open arms.

"Chop chop! The food is getting cold!" said Butler Hobi who spoke in an annoyed tone, but was smiling.

I finally grabbed Yoongi and lifted him to his seat with a wide smile. While doing so, Yoongi stared at me with his eyes that were full of tears. He was still a bit scared and uncomfortable.

"Thank you Mommy... b-but why are you so different now? You don't seem like the mommy I used to know.." Yoongi said while smiling and wiping his tears.

"I'll explain everything when the time comes," I said while patting his head, "I don't know how to answer that question right now either...let's start to eat or else Butler Hobi is going to slap us with his slippers." I chuckled while talking.

Yoongi's smile slowly grew into a laughter as he nodded.

While eating with Yoongi, Butler Hobi told us that he would go into Yoongi's room and clean up, which he did. However, a few minutes later, a loud voice filled the house.

"WHAT A DISASTER!! DID YOU COME BACK FROM A WAR MASTER YOONGI???" Hobi screamed.

Yoongi looked back to Hobi and laughed, "Yup!! I got back from the biggest war yet Hobi!!..O-oh I'm sorry mom.. I-I will m-make sure to clean it up later.."

"It's okay Yoongi," I said with a smile, "Everyone gets a little messy once in their lifetime."

I patted Yoongi's head while having the smile, causing him to return a gummy one back.

~End of Chapter Two~

Thank you for making it to the end of Chapter Two!!! Were you guys surprised that I made Yoongi into a little kid? Because me too lol

~taeruru