Chapter Six

8 year old JK POV

"Wow what an awesome day it is today," I thought to myself, "Gray clouds, water coming down from the skies... Hello worms. GOOD MOOORRRRRNING EVERYONE! I hope you get your daily dose of water Mr. Tree '' I smiled as I skipped down the street to my new school.

Even though Papa Jeon promised to take me there, I convinced him that I was a grown man and was able to walk to school alone. But, we did do a pinky promise that he could pick me up from school.

As I was about to enter my school, a hand suddenly grabbed my backpack from behind.

"WHAT YOU DOIN LITTLE KID?" a deep voice that sounded like it belonged to a middle schooler broke the happy aura I had while coming to school.

"I...am going into school... as you can see...." I awkwardly pointed to the school.

As I scrunched up my nose from the smell of smoke which I assumed was from the supposedly older kid and his buddies surrounding him, he suddenly started to yell back.

"EXCUSE ME? YOU DON'T TALK TO YOUR ELDERS THAT WAY. TSK TSK" the older kid yelled.

"Well you're not acting like an elder are you? If you aren't acting like one, I don't need to respect you like you are do I?" I shot back.

"Guys.. why don't we teach this puny kid a lesson today?"

The other boys around him began to snicker and nod in excitement.

"I'm sure it will be more valuable than that school you're excited to go into, little kid."

One of the boys in the group suddenly spoke up with his deep, raspy voice, "I don't think we should mess around with him. Isn't he from the Jeon family?"

The kid who yelled at me, in which I assumed was the leader smirked, "Well if he is in the Jeon family, wouldn't that make things better? Since I'm from the Baek family, won't it be better if I hold the Jeon's famous cute son hostage?"

Then it hit me, he is the son of my family's greatest enemy, Jose Baek. Two words ran in my head. R U N JUNGKOOK.

However, it was too late.

His whole group grabbed me and started ripping my backpack apart like beasts eating their first meal after starving for many years.

"HELP!" I screamed as they started to attack me.

Several feets began to hit me from left to right as the boys laughed in amusement. Was this really just funny to them?

My surroundings that had been filled with only the laughters of these boys began to fill with tiny droplets of water that were coming from the sky.

Like the world had been against me, loud booming thunder soon followed after the rain, leaving me in a state of fear and pain.

When I felt defeated, like there would be no tomorrow for me, a girl's voice screaming pierced through the sounds around me.

Right as I heard her, the kicking of the boys and the hard pouring rain suddenly came to an end. I looked up to the savior of my life to see a beautiful girl staring back at me in a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" She asked, her voice full of genuine care about my state.

"I-yeah.. I'm fine haha." I laughed a little, cringing at myself for not only being able to stand up for myself.

"Patty, why did you stop us. Don't you hate the Jeon's too?" One of the boys, who I assumed was the leader of the group asked.

Her name is Patty.. I thought as I looked at her glaring at the group of boys.