The Beginning

I can only assume you read the first part. If not, Oh well. My name is Felicia Young. I am currently sixteen. But I would like to fill you in from the very beginning.

"I'm going to get you!!!" A small girl in pig tails screams as she chases a young boy. Her friend was crying with a scraped knee. For the boys friend pushed her down. The girls name was Felicia, her friends was Mia and the boys was Valiant. Felicia caught up to the boy grabs his shirt collar and dumps sand down his shirt. "That's what you get for being a meany-pants" the girls squeaky voice scolded. Later that day Felicia and Mia were hiding behind the trees watching Val play soccer. They were filling out activity books but Felicia's mind was on Val. "I like him" she said. Mia supported her and never judged a word she said. Felicia was a blonde. She had bright blue eyes and dark eyebrows (and not to mention freckles here and there) Mia was the same with light eyebrows. And Val had black hair and brown eyes. Whenever he wanted Felicia to chase him he challenged her with a smirkish smile that asked her if she was up to the challenge. They acted if they were mortal enemies all through third grade, fourth, fifth. And every year one of his friends would come up to her and tell her that Val likes her. Sadly after third grade Mia moves leaving Felicia to find new friends. Felicia had many friends come and go. None really stuck like Mia. She never saw Mia again.

Okay...so Felicia is me...

One day in February I was sitting in Social studies when a guy next to me tosses a note to me. It said "Will you go out with Val?" He arched his eyebrows at me and I wrote down "Not unless he asks me in person" the boy rolls his eyes scribbles something on the page and gives it back to me. It said "Why does it matter? He won't anyway he's to much of a wimp" I write back "If he really cares about me he will ask me in person. If he asks me by February 26th when I leave for Florida I will guarantee that I will say yes" I write back and he shrugs and stuffs the note in his pocket. Weeks pass by and Val hasn't said a word to me. My new friends Jess and Elise said that Val is ugly anyways and that I shouldn't even talk to his friends. That hurt...