-037

I woke up and it was 7:50. I instantly started panicking cuz a bitch was late to school & I really wasn't tryna bear my teachers mouths. I got up and got ready fast asf. I ended up getting to school at 8:20. I had to sign in and all that then I went to my 2nd period. I walked in and my teacher gave me that "Really bitch? Late again?" Look. I ignored her and went to go sit down by Danae.

"Girl.. late again?"
"I knowww !"
"You don't got no alarm or nothin?"
"I do , but you know ion do nothing with that shit except hit snooze."
She laughed , "I feel you. So how my God baby doing I there?"
"Girlll! How you know you gon be the God mama?"
"Tuh! You know it wasn't gon be nobody else but me don't try it. I nominated myself anyways"
"You right , you right."
"I know I am. I've been meaning to ask you.. you gon tell yo parents?"
"ion know..I want them to know about their grandchild , but I already know how they gon react. Telling me shit I already know like "Oh Imani you're too young!" Or "you're not responsible enough!" And I'm really not tryna here none of that."
"True. At the end of the day it's your decision boo. Do what's best for you and the baby."
"you right. I've been thinking about everybody else feelings and how they gon feel about it but that's not even important for real. Cuz it is what it is and i'm having this baby either way."
"Period sis. Do yo shit then."
I laughed and shook my head. The class went by fast after my teacher finished talking. Then we just took notes then I had to go to my lame ass 3rd period class. I grabbed my stuff and walked to my 3rd period. When I walked in Kendall made eye contact with me , but then looked down. I went to go sit down in my seat by him.

"Hey pooh"
"sup" I leaned over and tried to give me a kiss on his cheek but he moved back and dissed me.
"Uhm.. excuse me?"
"What?"
"So you just gon diss my kiss like that? Aw aight."
He rolled his eyes "I'm not tryna kiss you right now."
"You're acting mad weird but aight." I leaned back and ignored him the rest of the class period. He was acting like a fuck nigga and I wasn't fuckin with it. After class I walked out and met up with Jae.
"Why you not walking with Kendall?"
"Cuz. He acting like a lil bitch."
She laughed , "oh Lord. Here y'all go again"
"Nahhh Cuz he acting like he can't give me a kiss & then gon act weird throughout class. Like boy go somewhere with that negative energy."
"Looks like that negative energy went out the window quick as fuck." She said while pointing at Kendall standing by his ex bitch on some realll friendly shit. I almost fucked shit up in that hallway.
"Oh bitch.."
"Calm down. You don't need to be doing allat extra shit."
"Girl I'm calm.. just pissed."
"Let's just walk away."
I sighed and Jae put her arm around me and we walked away. I should've really kicked both of em in they gut cuz this shit really got me heated. I swear we could be doing soooo good , but nope ! Kendall always doing some iffy shit , and that shit always make me question if he even wanna fuck with a bitch anymore cuz he sure as hell don't make it feel like that.
All I'm saying is.... if you want me tell me and if you don't won't me... tell me ! But don't have me out here thinking I'm yo girl but you really don't even fuck with me on the low. That's just foul and low dirty as fuck ..