-042

I woke up mad early so I could get ready for school & not show up late.. again. After I got out the shower and got dressed I did my hair & went to go make me & Ivy some breakfast before I left.
"Good morning pooh."
"Morning sis. You look good."
"Tuh thank you , thank you. I tried." I said while flipping my hair sarcastically. She laughed and rolled her eyes.
"What you want to eat?"
"You don't have to cook. I'm going to eat breakfast with mom."
"Uh.. run that back?"
"I'm going to eat with mom. She called me and asked if I could go out to eat with her."
"Ion want you with her Ivy. I know you gon feel some type of way but I really don't."
"Imani. She's still our mom.. all I'm doing is eating breakfast with her that's all."
"She might still be our mom , but she still did some toxic ass shit."
"Oh well Imani. I'm going to eat breakfast with her. I still want her to be apart of my life. You might now want her to but I do."
I rolled my eyes "Fine. Go."
She got her bag and left. So I was stuck eating breakfast by myself.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
-At school
I walked in & seen Kendall standing at his locker talking to Kevion and some of his other friends & I was gon wait till he was done but I decided to just go over there.
"Oh shittt. Here come ya baby mama." One of his friends said as I walked over & the rest of them laughed. I rolled my eyes and stood in front of Kendall.

"Can we talk?"
"We don't got nothing to talk about."
"Ion know why the fuck you mad. You actin like I fucked on him! He's my EX you're MY nigga. You trippin for no reason. I didn't know y'all was coo!"
"Okay cool."
"Kendall you're really acting like a whole ass female right now. Mad over some bullshit."
"Yeah ight. You can go."
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me. The fuck?"
"I'm not one of yo lil hoes. Don't try and get cute in front of yo bum ass friends. Cuz behind close doors you be all up on me. So don't get embarrassed."
He smacked his lips. "Yeah. That's what I thought." I pushed through his friends and went to my class. He got me fucked up tryna show off in front of his lame fake gang banging ass friends.

"Ooo girl why the mean mug?"
"Kendall bouta fuck around and make me break up with him. Deadass."
"Oh shit. What happened now?"
"He don't wanna hear my side of the story."
"That's niggas for ya."
I sighed , "I think I'm done with niggas for now. Obviously I need a break from niggas period. I've been focused more on relationships and everybody else's feelings than thinking about being a mother. That should be the main thing on my mind."
"Up to you sis. Whatever you feel is right."
This definitely feel right. I just need to tell Kendall that we need a break cuz this relationship shit is tiring This probably what Kendall and I need anyway. A good ass break.

So that's exactly what I did. I told Kendall right when I got out of class. I pulled him over to his locker & he still had that ugly ass attitude.
"What?"
I rolled my eyes , "We gotta take a break. I gotta focus on the baby & myself. I've been so caught up in tryna please you and make sure everything cool between us that I haven't even been thinking about our child."

"Basically you want to take a "break" so you can go and fuck with Jadyn..right?"
"I swear you're so ignorant Kendall. How many times do I have to tell you that he's  MY EX. You're acting insecure as fuck just like he did & that's the exact reason I broke up with his ass. If I wanted to get back together with him I would've been with him."
He didn't say nothing he just stood there looking at me like I was stupid.
"You know what? Fuck that "break" we just done. I'm breaking with you." I said then I walked away. I thought I was gon feel sad afterwards but I just felt like there was a big weight lifted off my shoulders. So now I can just focus on my baby.

I can't wait to see him/her ..