-050

-2 weeks later

My baby about to be 1 month soon & im really gon cry. This mama shit really getting to me .. he so damn adorable. I want another one 🥺.. in like 5 years ..

Kamiri was laying in his crib just looking up at me giving me his lil smile. Dang .. carried his ass for 9 months just for him to come out looking just like Kendall . The disrespect..

"Come on stinkass we gotta get you ready. You going to Nana's house pooh" I was iffy on taking Kamiri to my mom's house. We're just now really starting to get close close fr which is sad , because she's my mom but anyways ..

I trust Ivy a little bit more than my mom & she's gonna be there since she got homeschooled .. long story

But I know he'll be in good hands while she's there so that made me feel better. After getting him ready I rushed to get his car seat and then we left.

Incoming call from Kendall .
I rolled my eyes as my phone rang with Kendall's name on it. I sighed & answered the phone. Knowing I would regret it later.

"What?" I asked
"Like damn Shordy. I can't get a hello?"
"You can't be serious Kendall. What don't you get? We not coo lil bruh. You just my baby daddy. That's it."
"Oh for real?"
"Did I stutter? Kamiri should be the ONLY reason you hit me up. That's it. We not on no friendly shit. You cheated on me and think we bouta be cool? Nah fuck that."
"We forever mamas."
"We were supposed to be forever but yo dawg ass fucked that up. Now... we nothing. There ain't no we no more Kendall. Now get off my phone I gotta drop Kam off. Bye."

He definitely smoking dick if he think we coo.
Only time he gon hear something from me is if it's about Kamiri. That's it .

I pulled up to my mama house and walked inside with Kamiri.

Ivy & my mama were sitting on the couch when I came in. Ivy ran over to Kamiri and picking him up out of his car seat
"Hi Babyyy!" She said while kissing his forehead
"Thank y'all for watching him. I'll be over here right after I get from school."
"Of course love & alright we'll be here" my mom said

I smiled and gave Kamiri a kiss "Bye stink. I love youu" I rushed out and made my way to school before I was late.

When I walked in I ignored everybody. Even Jae cuz we still not cool. I went to sit down in my class and Jadyn smiled at me & sat by me.

Not even gon lie .. his smile still get me sometimes.

"Wassup. What you lookin all mad fo ?"
"Not mad. Just tired."
"Mhm. Why you not sitting by ya man?" He said while turning around to look at Kendall.

"Cause that's not my man."
"Mhm.. so y'all not together no mo?" I rolled my eyes
"why Jadyn?"
"Cuz.. I mean.. you single , im single.."
"Yup & it's gon stay that way."
"I'm just playing chill out. Ever since you got wit ole did you been so stuck up. I miss the old Imani. The chill ass Imani."
"Me too Jay. But ! People change.. I changed."
"You right, buh why you and pretty boy break up?"
I laughed , "Thats nun of yo business Jay. Just know we done. That's it."
"So I got a chance?"
"Boy no. I'm not fuckin with nobody. I mean it."
"Mhm we gon see" he winked and walked to his seat. He must think I'm playing about not fucking with nobody. I'm deadass.

Jae walked in the class a lil late & went to go sit in the back by Kendall.. and listen to this ! She gave this nigga a kiss on his cheek & his kissed her back.

Now I know damn well ... these bitches ain't SHIT !

We supposed to be tight asf and she do some snake shit like that? Reallyyyy? She was just waiting until Kendall & I were officially done so she could make her move. All I could do was laugh honestly.. Cuz wtf yo ..