happy family

Rikara is standing in front of each other...

There is silence for few minutes...
Finally ommkara spoke...

"What is your decision Gauri? "

He ask directly....

Gauri was in shock from ishana words....
She can't able to think...how she give him anewer.. ..

"Ommkara... i "

Before she complete ommkara cut her...

"Before you decide.... I want to say that please don't take any decision by thinking about ishana... I know she is hurt... but what she said it's right.... it's all about atharv.... Before take decision just think about atharv.... Gauri I.... I can't live without my son..... I am pleading you.... Please don't separate him from me"

Ommkara pleaded....
Gauri don't know what to say....

"We are only thinking about atharv.... then what about you ommkara? "

Gauri ask...
Ommkara is confuse....

"About me? What? "

"You love ishana right? Can you will be happy without her? Can you will accept me as your life partner?  You said atharv is important... But don't you know that a parents relationship put major impact on child life? If you are not happy with me then ? I know that you love atharv and you will be the best father... but what about yourhappiness ?"

Ommkara was silent to this question...
Can he really want ishana to be happy? 
Can he really can't live without her?
He is searching for answer...

Gauri continued....

"I know ommkara... atharv need us... But.. .. I can't be selfish.... I am not thinking about ishana... I am thinking about us... can you ever able to forget her? Can you ever able to love me as your wife?"

Ommkara was still fighting with his feelings.. He is confused now...

"No ommkara.... you can't.... Please listen to me and move on... I... I promise I will never separate atharv from you... you will always came to meet him... ok"

Gauri said with teary eyes...
She move and cross ommkara...
But suddenly she feel ommkara hold her hand...

"Yes.... I will.... because I love atharv  more than ishana.... I don't know about us Gauri... But I know that we can work on this... because I am not that old careless ommkara.... you and atharv are not only my responsibility but I had rights to be with you"

Ommkara said confidently...
Because he found the answer...

Gauri turn to him and watching him with shock.....
Ommkara turn to her and continue...

"And you can't snatch the rights from me... May be I am changed but one thing is still same in me.. I am still possessive for my things"

 I am still possessive for my things"