Intro

Before starting this off, I wanna say hello and welcome to my story. This story is not for the faint hearted as I will go onto great detail about blood gore and even the scent and sound of things that my and may not give you a mildly sickly picture.

Aaaanywho, a little back story: So this is based off of a dream I had that I decided to work with. It's set in the distant future that's currently unspecified but it's an era of power with humans colanising a new, power efficient planned rich in energy sources.

There is no shortage of power in any capacity and that has made humanity dependent and reliant on it. However, humanity has slowly developed a genetic mutation to filter and despurse which is has a diverse limit depending on the person, some even have the ability to redirect some of the energy into a physical form.

The largest provider of self sustaining energy in weapons and arms manifaction was the company "Energy X Corp." Who devote themselves on creating clean fresh and everlasting power for the world but also have a contract with the military who work to hold the natural enhabitants of this planet at bay, there being many preditors of humans on this planet only fended off by the advancements of humans.

There are however some who refuse to accept guns as the only form of weaponry and James, one of the head scientists at Energy X promoted this by creating swords of all kinds with a reusable self sustaining energy coating around the blade using all types of natural forces all in the development stage yet viable for manufacture. A famous swords man of this era gave the scientist personal training in martial arts and bladed combat, leading to him personally showing off the efficiency of the weapons.

NOW for the most recent events

An explotion has occurred in the largest power suppler setting off a chain of events and explosions and an emp that destorys almost all kinds of technology. Due to the sudden unpredicted decline or increase in power. This caused the country to go dark in a matter of minutes, leading to the release of some...less then pleasant inhabitants that are normally held out by the large walls erected to defend against such things.

Our main character who will, from hence fourth be known as James who was a simple scientist and was one of many working on a way to create and manipulate natural forces such as wind and lightning to create energy from nothing. His team were in charge of creating a contained storm with the above mentioned forced of lightning and wind.

When the explotion went off his lab took major damage which lead to a containment breach with the holding shells causing a good many changes to occur and causes many casualties.