Chapter 1; Safe and Sound..

"My name is not a concern!" The large viking zombie walked up to me and sighed, "I'm not going to hurt you skraeling." He sighed once more, I found the wreckage of his sky ship and decided to look around the area, so..he saw me. "Please, just tell me skraeling" "Fine, Just call me..Lumi, or you can call me Jeane"
(AN; No more heros is effing epic and I haven't even played it but I love Jeane so thats why thats there, I'm never sharing my actual name)
"Ok then..Jeane it is!" He extended his hand, I slowly walked closer and shook it, he's shockingly nice..strange. "Well then, why are you here, Jeane?" "I don't have a home..so I started wandering." The viking frowned, and picked me up, I was..confused obviously, but I trusted him, after all I could tell he was taking me somewhere safe, he literally wouldn't let me leave until I talked to him and understood he wasn't a bad guy. So I'm guessing he was taking me to his home, he was shockingly warm for ya know..a zombie. Who has no blood.

+Time skippu brought to you by wholesome content+

The viking put me down and opened a door to..a normal house that just had zombies living in it, Lewis, Josey, Mariska, Zed, oh and apparently a guy named Swan lived there too. Mariska was really cool, she was the mom of the group and she was overly excited to meet me, probably more excited than everyone else and they were pretty excited, they actually just so happen so have an empty room, and they set me up in there!

+Another time skippu!+

I was dead asleep, laying in my bed.

 That is before I heard a loud H e c c i n g

That is before I heard a loud H e c c i n g. Yell, Zed was up at 4 am..yelling, I almost forgot I was here..with these awesome zombies..they're so nice. I feel safe and sound here. Safe and sound.