The Map

"Ok, I'll come round on Tuesday" said Jason's best friend sapphire
"Thanks, I'll need your help".
------------------------------------------------------------------Tuesday-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi jason" said sapphire as he opened the door.
"Hi, we're going to clean out the attic."
"Oh, ok." Replied sapphire.
As Jason climbed the stairs he spotted an old book, the title read 'land of glory'.
"Hay, sapphire let's read this book" he implied.
"Ok" she replied
As they opened the book a page fell out it had a picture on it of an island.
"Wait this looks like a map" said Jason "we so should find this island"
"It looks like it's inside the premuta triangle" sapphire explained.
"Cool" he answered
"If this is going to be possible we need some people who are stupid enough to travel into the premuta triangle considering that is where ships and planes disappear." Sapphire said.
"Ill see what I can do" he answered "come back tomorrow."
"Ok" she replied.
That night Jason looked on his Apple computer for a daring crews wiling to complete a seemingly impossible and definatly deadly task. a few applied but only one looked good enough for the task.
The next morning sapphire turned up and Jason told her he had hired a crew stupid enough for the trip. She liked the look of them instantly.
"So when are we going on this voyage" she asked.
"This weekend, I asked my mum and It took an hour to finally convince her to let us go, she rang your mum and she said yes so we're set well just have to wait."
That night sapphire stayed for a sleepover. Jason barely got to sleep, the excitement was to high. But eventually he was engulfed in the warm pleasure of sleep. When he woke he found sapphire was no longer there he got up and went to the kichen there he found sapphire and his mum eating bacon and eggs.
"Wait, what is the time" he asked.
"Half nine" his mum said.
"Sapphire do you want to watch a movie after breakfast" Jason asked.
"Sure" she answer

They watched jaws and sapphire screamed numerous times, Jason just laughed.
"Ok" said sapphire "we need to reaseach maps and all the closest islands with the opportunity of food and fuel."
"Sure thing lets go." Jason replied.
On Jason's Apple computer they found that the closest islands to the Bermuda Triangle have sufficient sources of food and fuel.
So, after watching some more movies and playing some video games they went to bed. Surprisingly Jason slept like a rock that night.