Valentine's Day - Ino

The walk home from BBQ's was far more peaceful than the walk there.  They held hands as the snow fell quietly around them in the mostly empty streets.  

"So, are we about eight weeks along, then?"

"Yeah.  We are."

She gave him a big smile.  Soon, they were back at Sai's apartment. He lead her to the bed, sitting her down gently and helped her take her cloak off. He gave her that beautiful smile.

"Let's warm up together."

He kissed her forehead protectively before he went to the bathroom, turning the water in the circular tub on. She watched as he unskillfully dropped a couple of drops of lavender oil into the tub. She giggled.

"What? That's right, isn't it?"

"Like a professional."

He stripped his clothes off before coming to help her. He took her shirt off, pausing briefly to kneel down and gaze upon her belly before giving it a gentle kiss, bringing tears to her eyes again.

"Oh, Sai..."

"Why would you ever think that I would leave you?"

"I panicked. Aren't you scared?"

"Oh, I'm terrified. I'm sure you are as well."

She grinned. He helped her off the bed, grabbing something from the bedside table drawer and placing it on his folded towel, hiding what it was. She stepped in and he followed, both resting in the circular tub comfortably.

"I have to say, I think you win for surprises tonight. My surprise for you is going to pale in comparison."

She laughed.

"I'm still curious."

He reached over the edge of the circular tub.

"Ino, you know that I love you more than you could ever know."

He gazed into her blue eyes with his dark ones, piercing through them and gazing into her soul.

This was happening.

Oh my god.

This was happening.

"Ino Yamanaka, will you marry me?"

She let out a squeal.

"Yes! Yesyesyes!"

He placed the most beautiful engagement ring on her finger: a silver band with the most stunning blue diamond in the center. Ino covered her mouth with her hand.

"It's actually funny. We stopped in Tenchi a week ago and Yohe told me that she had to show me this ring; that it was the same color blue as your eyes. I knew it couldn't be a coincidence, so I bought it right there on the spot.  It felt so right; I knew I had to ask you as soon as I returned."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks again.

"I found out I was pregnant a week ago. This cannot be a coincidence."

"Nothing with our love can be a coincidence. We're meant to be."

She splashed him playfully, laughing and breaking up the serious moment. He grabbed her and pulled her under with him, kissing her under the water. When they surfaced a second later, they were still laughing and she was on top of him.

"Oh, Sai..."

They kissed again, deeply and passionately. Soon, his back was against the circular tub and she was mounting his erection.

"Oh god Ino... You're going to be my wife. I can't believe it..."

She filled her void with his cock; the fullness he offered made her feel safe and content as she rocked her hips back and forth, pulling him in and out of her juicy pussy. He gazed at her as he had his hands on the small of her back, watching her every pleasurable expression.

"Sai, you make me feel so full, it's so comforting having you between my legs. I love how I can feel your cock filling me all the way to my belly button."

He was practically salivating at her words. She rested her elbows on either side of his head, against the tub's edge and put her lips near his ear, letting him hear every bit of her now labored breathing, dangerously close.

"Ino... you're every man's fantasy. How did I end up with your love?"

She smirked as she licked the rim of his ear, making him explode. He cried out her name, grabbing her ass and forcing himself into her deeper, making her cum as well.

"You're the only one deserving of my love, Sai."

Panic spread across his face.

"You don't think I hurt the baby, do you?"

She smiled, kissing him.

"Of course not. Baby is still so, so tiny. And, even when they get bigger, they like the rhythm of Mommy having sex; it lulls them to sleep. So no worries, Handsome."

He looked both relieved and exhausted. He helped her out and wrapped a towel around her. Throwing a couple more logs on the hearth before sitting down behind her and pulling the blankets into her lap, he spooned her from behind; he kissed her bare shoulders.

"Do you want a wedding before or after Baby?"

"Definitely before. I want you to unwrap this body on our wedding night. Besides , why should I wait a second longer than I have to become your wife?"

He kissed her shoulders again as she stared at her beautiful ring.

"I'll be part of your clan, Sai."

He stopped his gentle kisses.

"I don't even have a clan name. I have no idea what it is."

She gave him an encouraging smile over her shoulder.

"Then how about you join my clan? Sai Yamanaka."

"Really?"

"My family loves you; they would be honored for you to join our clan. My Dad would be honored as well, he would have adored you, Sai. You're such a good man."

Sai placed his hands around her waist, putting his hands under her navel, feeling her belly.  Amazed that this day began as one where she was afraid Sai would leave her to now engaged to be married, she leaned her head against his chest, sighing deeply and closing her eyes.  Sai pulled the blankets up around her shoulders as she leaned into him completely.  He was soft and warm as he gently rubbed her belly and thighs.  She could feel her self dozing off, but not before she rested her hands on his.

"I love you, Sai.  Happy Valentine's Day."

"I love you too, Ino.  Thank you for the best Valentine's Day I could've possibly imagined."