Making A Grown Man Cry - Sai

Sai sat across from his new lover, still able to feel the glow in his face from the previous night's activities. He smiled at Ino, whi was also still basking in the glow as well; he could tell.

"Tell me, Ino, if you're not looking for marriage and babies right now, then what are you looking for?"

He was afraid of the boldness of his question, but she stirred her drink, deep in thought.

"Honestly, I'm looking for companionship. And a really, really good fuck."

She licked her lips, gazing at him.

"Look, I think that Naruto and Hinata are out of their minds to be married at 19 for no reason other than to tie the knot. Now, Hinata is going to be a housewife for the rest of her life, and that's it. I mean, I'm definitely in this to see if we can make this work long term, but I don't think we need to rush to the altar. I want to get to know every little thing about you, Sai. I want to see how you sleep during a rain storm, if you like snowball fights in the first snowfall of the winter, how you are the night before a big mission, how you like your sushi, if you're a morning person. All of these things take time and patience. It's not that we couldn't know these things while married, but isn't dating someone part of the fun?"

Sai was grinning ear to ear, listening to her. She painted a beautiful picture of life together.

"Of course, you may feel completely different."

"I've never dated anyone before, and last night was the first time I've ever slept with anyone. You're beautiful and patient with me, even though I'm completely awkward. I don't want to rush to the altar, either. I have a lot of growing to do emotionally, still. I want to be the best man I can be for you. And me. I also want to learn everything about you, and take my time doing so. I want to know what you taste like when I kiss you in the rain, I want to know which parts of your body are sensitive when I touch them. I want to know what your favorite season is, what your favorite color is, your favorite flower, your favorite ice cream. And I want to treat you like a queen while I'm doing it."

He leaned forward, speaking in a whisper.

"I also want to know if you'll always scream my name and squirt when I make you cum."

Her jaw dropped and her eyes filled with lust.

"Well, I want to know if you like long afternoon love making sessions on the floor of your apartment."

He mouthed four words to her, making her jump up quickly.

I'm sure I will.

She took his hand and threw money down on the table, whisking him out of the restaurant. It was raining, which was the perfect excuse to run back to his place. The door wasnt even shut and she was pulling his clothes off. He was naked and vulnerable in front of her, feeling less confident than ever, but also trusting her deeply with his body. She moved closer, running her fingers down his chest.

"I want to see if you love getting blow jobs as much as I love giving them."

Was she serious?

"I'd like to find out."

She pushed him backwards onto the couch, opening his legs and palming his massive erection, stroking it tenderly.

"Can I ask why you love sucking cock so much?"

Sai asked this playfully, but her answer made him want to explode in her hand.

"Because I love to make a grown man cry."

Before he could say anything else, she giggled and put the head of his cock in her mouth, sucking and licking him like a lollipop. She then deepthroated all ten inches of his thick, erect cock. He could feel the back of her throat pressing on the head and shaft of his cock; her lips were gently touching his balls. He put his hands over his head and gripped the back of the couch, holding on for dear life. Looking down at her was quite a sight: her beautiful blonde hair fanned out across his bare thighs, her head bobbing up and down on his erection. Her hands were sensuously exploring his thighs, slowly and agonizingly. He reached a hand down and ran his fingers slowly through her hair before cradling the back of her head with his hand, enjoying every second of this intensely pleasurable experience.

"Oh, fuck. Ino..."

He could feel himself about to explode in her mouth. His words came out in shallow, excited breaths.

"Ino, Beautiful, Im about to- fuuuuuuuck. Ahhhh!"

He felt the sweet release flow through his body and out through the tip of his cock, gushing down the back of Ino's throat. The tears flowed from his eyes, even though he wasn't crying. She was obviously experienced at this, looking up at him, still swallowing his release, making sure she got every drop before pulling him out of her mouth, taking a deep breath and licking her lips.

"You're delicious."

"May I taste you again?"

Her eyes grew wide.

"Absolutely."

He picked her up in a princess carry, taking her to the bedroom.

"I'm not going to eat you on the floor, Beautiful. I want you to feel like a queen in my bed, surrounded by pillows and warmth. You only deserve the best."

He laid her out on the bed, pushing her skirt up around her hips. She wasn't wearing panties; he already knew that. Im the daylight, he could finally get a good look at her swollen, dripping pussy. It was pink and perfect, her clitorus a precious little button between her spread legs."

"Ive seen quite a few of these in my art studies, but none as beautiful as yours."

She blushed deeply. He gently opened her lips, revealing more pink perfection, wet with sticky precum. He slowly brought his face closer to her gash until his nose almost touched her pinkness.  As he slid his tongue into his void, he was in heaven, and he had learned one thing about himself today:

Sai loved long afternoon lovemaking sessions.