❁30: Seriously? Lol❁

SCARLETS POV

'What the hell?' I kept thinking to myself, I mean yeah but who would break into a house? I mean a lot of people would but at .. 6:30? Isn't that a little to early for this shit?

I heard soft steps walking up the stairs, I crawled from under the bed.

I ain't afraid of a hoe.

I quietly walked towards my closet, I checked beside it. It still had my big frying pan. I might seem crazy, This worked on Jack a lot when he used to scare me.

The doorknob was gently turning, I slowly walked towards the door. This felt like one of those Disney moves.. Eh. The door was slightly opened.

I kept my breathing quiet, The door was opened enough so someone could fit in. I heard a soft chuckle as he instantly checked the closet.

Seriously? Best dude ever..

I didn't even wait, I gently, yet quickly walked over to him. I squeeze my eyes shut as I whacked the person kind of roughly on the head, They fell as I saw who it was.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Jack.

"What the hell?" I say.

"No one was in here" He says, Holding his head in pain.

Seriously? Lol.

I gave him wide eyes, Is he lying? I heard various of quick footsteps running up the stairs, and into my room. Seeing Jack on the floor, as they stop panicking and start to laugh.

"Haha!" Matthew laughs,

"Scarlet did thi-" Nash began

"Yeah yeah shut up" Jack said sarcastically. I helped Jack up,

"Thanks" He said, I nodded trying not to laugh at his stupidity.

"Nash,Jack..Can Hayes come over?" I ask

"Uh sure Scar" Jack says

"Yeah, I'll ask" Nash says, taking his phone out of his pocket.

This day, was to crazy!
---
Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. It's pretty short, I know. Can you believe Scarlet hit Jack? OMG I was laughing when I was writing that.

((THAT HAYES PHOTO😍😂))