FETTERED & RELISHED -- part 1

(Fast forward 2 years: the boys are in college and living together in an apartment outside of school)

Fucking great! For like the nth time this week, Xi Gu once again called to cancel dinner plans and to say that he'd be home late because he had a shitton of work that he needed to get ahead on. He was a fucking freshman! Just how much coursework would they be having this early on that he was tied up so much?! Of course, Hao Ting was aware that Xi Gu was not only busy with school work. As soon as they had gotten to college, Xi Gu had immediately gotten himself involved with student council within the first week.

Now, it came as no surprise to Hao Ting that Xi Gu was so hardworking and liked to think ahead about his future. When they had sat down and discussed what they looked forward to and what each of them expected from the new experiences they were about to embark on, to no one's surprise, Hao Ting's response had been a rather silly one. On the other hand, Xi Gu had spoken in length about how he planned to keep his head straight, maintain a perfect GPA and, of course, the Student Association.

Since meeting Hao Ting, it was no secret that Xi Gu had learned to open up and step out of his shell more and more, therefore he could now foster friendships and speak to other people more comfortably now. It made Hao Ting happy. More so when he saw how lively Xi Gu had gotten over the past many months.

Xi Gu had gone from that introverted kid that Hao Ting hardly ever noticed in school to his favorite person in the whole world ... and to this grown, smart, handsome and ambitious young man that Hao Ting both admired and loved so much.

Student council was an opportunity Xi Gu aspired to be a part of. It was a great opportunity that, if taken and handled well, would help out even in the future and even though it took up a lot of Xi Gu's time, Hao Ting couldn't really be mad at that.

But it had been several days now of Xi Gu committing long and late hours and Hao Ting was beginning to get lonely. They had already postponed date night twice and, on night three, Hao Ting's impatience and frustration was getting the better of him. He had a mind to march over to campus and drag Xi Gu out of those meetings but he'd have to push such a thought to be rearmost part of his mind... only when he was desperate to get into real trouble with Xi Gu would he do such a thing.

It was a difficult position to be in: wanting to spend all his time with his boyfriend and knowing that he had to keep his distance in some matters and let Xi Gu venture out on his own because, as much as he wanted to, it was impossible to be the only entity revolving around him.

Well, another ruined night! Hao Ting changed out of his clean clothes because, well... no need and threw on the closest sloppy, casual thing he could find: baggy shorts and an old, saggy T-shirt.

He was just gonna grab the controller and play the first game he saw on the monitor until he couldn't think about anything.

He was not mad. He just missed his sweetheart so much!Thinking about taking him out on the town to a nice restaurant to eat good food, holding his hand while they walked along the streets, coming home and throwing themselves onto the couch, a little drunk and awfully touchy with each other... aw, fond memories. Fond and arousing memories!

This was just haunting. Out of nowhere, he had started to picture all the things he would do with Xi Gu right here on the very couch he now sat on. Oh, if walls could speak! Those conquests were definitely not sanitary nor proper for a couch that they let their guests sit on but hey, the rules of don't-ask-don't-tell applied.

Perhaps he needed some company right about now -someone to distract him from the lewd, sweet, torturous thoughts that were threatening to invade his mind any minute now. He knew all too well where that train of thought led; he'd soon be pulling up one of the videos they'd made while making love. Then he'd so shamelessly cast it onto a larger screen --the television-- and then everything would disappear around him as he reached down his pants and pulled out his cock and would then spend the next... god knows how long, tugging it like a pubescent teenage boy who had just discovered his penis and women –both at the same time. Yes, he knew he was a dirty motherfucker. He acknowledged it. It didn't matter, though.