Chapter 1: The Infamous Box

Luna's POV
I wake up to the smell of rusting iron. I stood up from my laying position. Where am I? I started to look around, panicking. I saw boxes and lights. "HELP! ANYONE PLEASE!!!!!" I yelled. I noticed that this cage was moving up, and fast. I held on to the side bars to hold my balance. I tried to remember how I got here. Why can't I remember anything?!?!? I started crying. The cage then stopped. By then, I was hyperventilating. My chest is on fire! I tried to catch my breath, but my heart was racing. I looked up and saw the doors. I was surprised by the sharp noises, so I fell back down. Ouch. I looked around and the first thing I noticed was the bright light. I got used to it faster than I thought. I then got a good look then I saw no girls. You have got to be kidding me. "A girl?" "How?" "She's hot!" "Nasty." Those were some of the comments I heard. "How do we handle her?" A tall skinny guy asked. "Like all the rest of us." A buff guy responded. He then jumped in the cage. I felt threatened, so I put my hands covering my face. I then felt a huge force. Not after long, I heard a thud. I look up, finding that he was laying unconscious on the healthy green grass. Everyone looking terrified.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm so sorry that this is short. This is the first writing thing I posted on the internet, so please if you have any suggestions, please comment or message me. I hoped you enjoyed it. Toodles!