Date Before Storm

After Shen Wei ended his call, he went to shower before going down to eat their late night dinner  in hotel's launch. Luckily for them, Hotel have 24 hours services which mean 24 hours chef available. 

After having real food dinner, Shen Wei was really satisfied and in mood to walk around the garden of the Hotel which is filled with many variety type of roses, tulips and other wild flowers. In the center of the garden, there was water fountain with twin dragon heads where water is falling out from. Since it was at night, the entire garden is lid up with small lights which give the garden natural moonlight glow with cold breeze carrying all the flower scents.It was a breath taking moment that can wash away anyone's worries if they have any. No wonder, this hotel is known for honeymoon stay.  

"Yunlan, can we sit there over there for few minutes?"

Yunlan looked at where Shen Wei finger point at and he saw a bench under big oak tree. 

"Sure, why not!"

"Thank you, Ah Lan!" Shen Wei excitedly said to his husband and gave a quick kiss on Yunlan's cheek and run toward the lovely bench under the big oak tree as if the tree is the guardian that watch over the bench.

I really to should  thanks my parents for this! I can't believe, wifey is liking this hotel so much....  Maybe I  build  vocation house for us here. Yunlan said internally and promising to get this contract no matter what as a thank you gift for his parents.

  After good  hour of enjoying the scenery, Shen Wei finally decided to go in to their room to rest since Yunlan is already falling asleep on his lap on the bench. There is no way he can carry his Yunlan to the room, although they have similar figure but Yunlan is more build than him. 

"Ah Lan....Ah Lan.... please wake up...let's go into our room so you can get proper sleep."

"Are you sure, love? I don't mind sleeping here on your lap all night and you can enjoy the garden to the fullest~~~" Yunlan said and getting a blush Shen Wei in process.

"There is noway that my lap is proper pillow and the bend is not as soft bed. You will get sore body tomorrow morning if you fall asleep here...." Shen Wei said while trying to calm down his heart beats.

"Ayiah! Wifey, you know that I don't need anything if that mean I can have you beside me all the time" Yunlan said seriously while looking into Shen Wei black doer eyes.

"Ah Lan.....why do you love me so much? I have always wondered, what did you see in me to fall in love with me so deeply" Shen Wei said in low voice as if he is scared of the response while looking down at Yunlan who is still laying down on his lap.

Yunlan slowly took Shen Wei's hand to his and move it to his mouth for a kiss. Shen Wei just let him do whatever  he wants and it is not like Shen Wei didn't like the affection his husband shows him.

"Wifey.... I fall in love with your innocent and pure heart that only beats for me like this" Yunlan said as he put his palm over Shen Wei heart where he can clearly feel the fast beating of Shen Wei' heart.

"You might not see your good points since you are your harshest judge but for me, there is no flaws in you, you are a perfect angel on earth and I AM the one who is sooo lucky to have you fall for me!" Yunlan honestly said to his wifey who is now crying.

"I'm not worth this precious tears, Shen Wei...please  don't cry... It hurts to see your tears." Yunlan said while wiping away the tears with his thumps.

"No, Yunlan! Please don't ever say that you are not worth it! You worth the world  to me, my hubby.  Beside my didi, no body really cared and loved me like you did. How could you ever say that you are not worth it!? You keep calling me an angel, but isn't angel suppose to protect you when you needed the most? But I failed to even realized that someone was after your life. How does that make me an angel, Ah Lan?" Shen Wei said crying and feeling guilty for not being able to save Yunlan in the past.

"S-shhhh, beloved.... Please, don't blame yourself. It is not your fault and how could you know that I was trapped inside the dungeon when I made sure to not tell you?" Yunlan honestly told while hugging Shen Wei to calm down his wifey's heavy heart.

"I'm sorryy...so sorryy.... my love. I'm sorry for not being able to save you when you needed me the most....I'm sorryyy.." Shen Wei confess to Yunlan and continued crying into Yunlan chest. Yunlan just let him cry as much as he wants but he will not let Shen Wei cry by himself ever again.

After crying over 15 minutes, Shen Wei fall asleep on Yunlan's chest due to exhaustion. "Wifey??? Wifey...?" Yunlan tried to call Shen Wei when he couldn't here Shen Wei crying anymore. When he realized that his wifey fall asleep on him, Yunlan can't help but smile to himself.

"ahhhh, my love.... what am I ever going to do if you leave me? Come on, lets go to sleep on bed." Yunlan said and carried the sleeping beauty in bridal style to their room.

*******************************

The next morning, Yunlan went alone to meet their client name Mr. Wu with his wife. Yunlan was surprise to discover that the place his father wanted him to visit was well under way to completion for Zhao Company but not a sub-branch like president Zhao claim it to be. It was actually a big vocation for the family to rest or visit when they want to get away from their busy schedule work life.  The most shocking of all is where the house is being build at. The place is where Yunlan and Shen Wei old past house used to be. According to Mr. Wu, the place have been empty space for awhile now. A lot of people tried to build different type of buildings and houses before but they all end up leaving the place within a month or so, making Mr. Wu frustrated because he doesn't understand why.

"Mr. Wu, if you don't mind me asking, do you know why previous owners always leave within a month or so?" Yunlan ask because he was generously curious and can't help but to wonder if the location became hunted after their tragic past since both him and his wife died there.

"Ah Zhao Yunlan, please don't be so formal with me. Just call me uncle Wu since I have known you since young and a good friend of your father!" Mr. Wu requested and Yunlan just nodded.

"As for reason, well... to be honest, I don't know either. All the previous owners leave saying different things which never really made any sense."

"Oh? And what would that reasons be, uncle Wu?" Yunlan ask back.  

"Well, it rang from being hunted place to strangely moving away from the place as if the owner is posses to move away without their knowledge and totally forget that they own such place. Ah! But there was a time when I accidentally met one of the owner and he said that the place is waiting for it's rightful owner and no one can stay unless the place deem you as rightful owner." Mr. Wu said chuckling for remembering as a weird encounter not realizing how Yunlan's facial expressions changed.

"And does my father know about this?" Yunlan ask Mr. Wu

"Yes! I even warned him to not buy this location and offer him many other places which is more beautiful than this one, but Xinchi is a stubborn man as you know. He was dead set on  this place and said that he will bring the rightful owner of the place."

"Rightful owner? Who?" Yunlan ask to himself but was heard by Mr.Wu.

"Well, believe it or not, he said that he is building this house for you and your future spouse!" Mr.Wu said while chuckling making Yunlan ark his brow.

"My future spouse??? Who?" Yunlan ask in confusion since he knew from Mr. Wu that the deal for this place was made a year ago before Shen Wei came back to China.

"Ahhhh, about that, I am puzzled too Zhao Yunlan since you never had a serious relationship before... but your father refuse to give more information. Maybe you should ask your father about this than me." Mr.Wu honestly told and apologize for not being able answer his question. After talking for couple minutes, Yunlan bid Mr. Wu and Mrs.Wu farewell and went back to Shen Wei.

********************

A/N: Hello there my readers, commenters, voters and the rest!!!!! I miss you all😎👼👼😘😘. Here is the Thanksgiving gift I promised~~~~ I will upload another chapter along with this with Mature contents????(At least I think I did it right for mature content...not sure guys~~~🤔😅🤤) Welll. enjoyyyyyy!!!🥰😘😍😍🥰