Chapter One

I walked into the school doors and cried. Why was everyone bullying me? I bumped into someone and I went up to apologise but I saw Harry Styles glaring at me.

"Watch where you're going!"

I watched in awe as he ran his long slim fingers through his hair.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a scowl.

I accidentally nodded.

"Well, it's your lucky day because I'm taking you home to live with me."

"Really?"

"Sure babe."

I started squealing and I launched myself into Harry Styles arms. He pushed me back to the ground and I started crying again.

"Listen babe I don't want you to catch any feelings for me. You're only living in my house. Not my bedroom."

I stopped crying instantly and smiled at him warmly and nodded. I would do anything just to talk to him.

"Listen I'm getting late for my lesson that I'm not even going to go to because I'm a badboy. Meet me in the ally way after school."

I nodded again and walked to my class. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground. I looked up to see Mila (the queen bee) stare holes into my outfit.

"Listen, disgusting freak. Stay away from Harry. Everyone knows he only loves me. I don't even know what he sees in you. Why am I even telling you this? He obviously doesn't even know who you are and has no wish to do so. You're just a disgusting brat who has no curves." She spat and stormed off.

I burst out crying and ran off. All of I sudden I lost my footing and tripped. I waited for the impact to come but there was none. I looked up slowly to see Zayn's beautiful eyes.

"Are you ok?" he asked me gently.

"I-I... uhm... Fine I am. No, wait I am not fi- wait I am fine. Hahaa." I rambled on, lost in his swirling brown eyes.

He helped my up and tucked a piece of strand behind my ears.

"I know Mila is being rude to you. You have to do something about and stand up for yourself." He wiped a tear off my face and smiled at me. He slowly let go of me and walked off in the direction Harry was headed.

I watched him disappear from my view and slowly walked on with a huge grin on my face. The grin instantly faded as the late bell rang. I sprinted to my class, red-faced and panting like a maniac. I pushed open the door and leaped into the classroom.

I tripped over someone's foot and fell face-first onto someone's lap. I immediately lifted my head up and blushed.

It was Niall.

He stared at me for a long time, an awe-struck expression on his face, taking in every detail of my face before pushing me off him.

I fell onto my butt and I instantly winced as a sharp pain shot through me.

"Sorry." He said.

I nodded and accepted his apology and he helped me up.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"OMG YESSS!!"

He chuckled and I went to my seat, a huge smile plastered on my face.

-------

At lunch, I walked into the cafeteria and suddenly all eyes were on me.

"Omg is that her?"