Chapter Two

" Weren't you listening? We're doing a baby project."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at Harry, unable to process what he just said.

"Baby proj- me and you? Ou-our baby?" I stuttered.

Harry smirked.

"Yeah. Weren't you listening?"

By now, my jaw had dropped. He pushed it back up.

"Wouldn't want you to catch any flies, would we?"

"A baby project?!"

"Are you brain-damaged or something? Yes, baby project."

I instantly shut up and my brain finally began to process everything. Me and Harry were going to take a baby and look after it.

See, it's that easy.

I finally looked back up at Harry, who was still staring at me. I was about to say something when the teacher came up to us spoke.

"Would you like a girl or boy?"

Boy.

Harry looked at me again and replied.

"We'd like a boy."

Did he read my mind or something?

The teacher handed us a boy and then the bell rang, meaning it was the end of school. I packed up my stuff and when I looked up Harry was already gone.

"Don't forget to look after the baby. Trust me when I say I'll know whether you've looked after it or not." the teacher said to us before turning around and walking to his desk.

---

I walked out of the school doors and searched around for one of the boys. They were supposed to take me home with them.

'Meet me in the alleyway after school.' I remember Harry saying.

Which alleyway?

I looked around and saw a small path leading towards an alleyway.

This must be it.

I walked towards it and the reality finally came sinking in.

I'm going to live with One Direction!

As I approached the alleyway, the guy who bumped into me when I was walking into my last class came up to me and smirked.

"Pretty li'l girl, ain't ya? He said. His stinky breath made me want to puke.

"Sorry, I'm taken. My boyfriend's just coming to pick me up. He just went to the gym. He wants to make his 10-pack more noticeable." I half-lied. I do have a boyfriend, but I don't know whether he has a 10-pack.

I have an idea.

 I pretended my phone was ringing and took it out and put it to my ear.

"Hello, babe." I said into the phone.

Silence.

"You're just around the corner, are you?" I continued.

Silence.

"I better not be talking to any boys? Don't worry babe, I'm not." I was trying really hard not to laugh.

Silence.