Bonus

"Any relationships that would reject you for being true to yourself are - by definition - abusive relationships. You'll be much better off when you let them go."

Faith's POV4 weeks later

Faith's POV
4 weeks later.

I've been doing everything that Kevin asks me to do ever since that last beating, I've really been trying my best to obey him. However, He be beating me for the slightest shit and now I just got my period and I'm afraid he gon' beat me for that as well. I sat in the bathroom trying to figure out what the hell I should do. Like I'm really trying and Ion want no damn beating right now.

"Faith get yo ass out of that MOTHERFUCKING bathroom." He yelled.

"I-I'm coming." I stuttered. My heart raced, my hands trembled. I've never been so afraid in my whole damn life.

I quickly placed a pad on my panty lining then dressed. I walked slowly to the room and he was laying on the bed naked.

"Strip for me now!"His voice boomed.

"Uhh-err- Kevin....My period just came."

"What the fuck did you just say?" He yelled.

"My period just came." I rolled my eyes.

Uggghhh I hate when my period comes because I get really moody.

I was interrupted from my thoughts with a blow to my face.

"Do you think I give a Fuck whether you have your period or not? Bitch lay the fuck down and open up for me."

I took off my clothes quickly and laid down on the bed. He pulled my legs towards him. I laid trying my best not to show that I didn't like the whole idea but I guess he read me.

"Why tf you looking like that?" He said, looking me in my eyes.

"It's nothing baby, my stomach just hurts alot." I lied, suddenly he started thrusting madly in and out of me as I just laid there crying.

After he came, He took off the condom and threw it in my face. I laid there crying. My stomach hurt, my ass hurts, my legs hurt.

"I got up and Blood gushed down my legs. The bed sheet was filled with my blood. I sighed then cleaned off

Yes I'm his wife and he does have the right to have sex with me but not like this😞😔

Marcus' POV

I'm currently at work, I'm a dance teacher at Ashford university.

"1,2,3,4,swing, fling, catch, snatch." I said dancing with my students.

"Maleeka, you gotta move more to the left." I advised one of the students.

"Okay sir." She nodded

"Let's start from the top. The whole routine." I shouted.

"Yass!!! Yall did greattt!! I'm so proud of yall!!" I clapped and they bowed.

"This is the end of the class yall. Have a great day." I waved them goodbye.

I noticed that Kamyrn looked sad so I pulled him aside.

"Why you looking so sad Kam?"

"Mann, my brother got shot this morning." He sighed.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that. My brother got shot and died last year and they ain't find no suspects upto this day but Everything gonna be okay." I smiled giving him a dap.

"Thank you so much." He gave me a small smile then left.

I picked up my phone and they were 2 messages from Kevin:

Bro- Lol dwagg I just forced faith to have sex with me on her fucking period😂😂😂.

Bro- This dick had her ass crying🤣🤣💀

Me- Nigga,Stop fucking telling me those stuff that shit is nasty asf but just mark my words, one day she gon' leave and not come back.

Bro- If she wanted to leave she would've done it a long time ago. Lmaoo. She's in love with me and I'm dating a teacher or 2 at her school and that bitch ain't even have a clue. Lmaoo.

Me- Wtf dwaagg. I'm out.

He texted back but I didn't even bother watching it. I can't believe that he be doing this to her. She does all her wifey duties and she pretty asf. Wtf more does he want? They've been together for so damn longg!! And he's beating on her. I don't like that at all.

________________________________

Marcus is against Kevin beating on Faith?