Realization, The Aftermath

Ace's POV

Ace's POV

I've spent a year and More Tracking down Kevin's family. The boys just shot him and his wife!!! I recently found out that his wife is Diablo's daughter. We've had bad blood for about 1 and a half decades now ever since he killed my parents.

I sat smoking a cigar and listening to music while waiting for my boys to return.

"Ace, They shot the wrong fucking people!!!" My lil bro, Tristan yelled bursting through the door.

"What do you mean they shot the wrong fucking people!!?" I yelled throwing a hennessy bottle across the room.

"Mannn!!! They Shot his wife and best friend." He said as his eyes softened.

"Bro, Bro...I'm sorry. " Amari apologized.

"I told you to make sure it was Kev-"

"Shut the fuck up and listen up!!!" I yelled "I don't give a fuck!! You got his fucking wife and best friend which means that it's gon' hit him where it fucking hurts. He should've paid me my fucking money." I grinned.

"BULLSHIT!! They shot a motherfucking innocent man and a woman and you're okay with fucking that!!" Tristan yelled pointing his Gun at me getting an instant reaction from my men.

"Tristan, I fucking Dare you." I chuckled. "Shoot your brother for a damn married bitch!!" I screamed at him.

"I fucking Knew him!! Marcus was my damn counselor!! When Mari got shot, he comforted me more than fucking you, Ace!! Everyday he'd check on me to see how I was doing!!" He cried firmly pointing his glock at me.

Tristan's POV

"Shut the fuck up and listen up!!!" He yelled at us. "I don't give a fuck!! You got his fucking wife and best friend which means that it's gon' hit him where it fucking hurts. He should've paid me my fucking" He grinned.

I can't believe this nigga!! They shot a female and a male wrongfully and he's happy about it!!!

"BULLSHIT!! They shot a motherfucking innocent man and a woman and you're okay with fucking that!!" I yelled pointing my Gun at him as the others pointed their guns at me.

"Tristan, I fucking Dare you." He chuckled. "Shoot your brother for a damn married bitch!!" He screamed at me.

"I fucking Knew him!! Marcus was my damn counselor!! When Mari got shot, he comforted me more than fucking you, Ace!! Everyday he'd check on me to see how I was doing!!" I cried keeping my glock steady on him.

When my brother died last year, Marcus was there for me. He counselled me, he was the only person that actually cared and didn't just tell me to Toughen up and he did not make me feel that I was weak for crying.

My brother was innocent and He got shot while walking home from work. He didn't deserve this. Trimari and I were extremely close and now he's dead because of Ace. After He died, Ace forced me into this life, I tried to runaway from it but Ace made his men jump up. I am so tired of him using me and after today, I am done with this.

BANG BANG BANG!!! was all I heard.

Ace stumbled backwards and dropped to the ground gasping for air. I turned around and wolf, his right hand man, had his gun pointed at Ace.

"You made everyone do your dirty work-We worked our asses off, While you sit your ass down and did nothing being a lazy motherfucker!! Some of our men as well as innocent people died because of your Selfish ass attitude and dirty ways!! Here you are speaking shit when there is an innocent Male and Female probably dead or fighting for their lives!! You ain't just heartless nigga, You're a pussy ass nigga." He yelled at him.

Ace just looked at him as he coughed up blood and breathed heavily.

"*cough* I'm *cough, cough* s-s-sorry." He said as his eyes rolled up in his head.

"Somebody better clean that shit up." Wolf said then walked out the room.

" Wolf said then walked out the room

Kevin's POV

I stepped out of faith's room and began pacing back and forth in the hallway. This can't be who I think it is mann!! How am I going to tell Faith this or My In-Laws. Someone touched my shoulder startling me, I turned around and it's Mr.Williams.

"Yo, why you so Jumpy?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, I'm okay." I nervously smiled but Mr.Williams look at me with a straight face.

"I know that you know what the fuck is going on and You better start talking Now!!" He whisper yelled.

"Mr.Williams...." I swallowed hard then I began telling Him about Ace and the threatening phone calls, Text messages and Everything else.

"So you knew this the whole fucking time and Ain't said Shitt!!" He yelled choking me.

"Babe stoppp!!" Mrs.Williams ran towards us and He let go of me.

"Hold up... Ace? What Ace are you talking about?" He asked angrily.

"He's Arrogant, tall, ignorant, Caramel complexion, He runs the Wild side gang and He has Tattoos oh and he has two brothers Tristan and I forgot the other brother name who died." I explained.

He huffed then walked away then turned around, slamming me on the wall.

"ALL THIS FUCKING TIME, YOU KNEW WHO IT WAS AND YOU DIDN'T TELL NOBODY!! THE MINUTE YOU GOT OUT OF JAIL, YOU SHOULD'VE SAID SOMETHING!! YOU PUT MY DAUGHTER AND GRANDDAUGHTER IN DANGER!! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BRUHH!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ACE KILLING YOU BECAUSE IMMA KILL YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASS, RIGHT HERE!!

"Baby, Please calm down. We're in the hospital. " Faith's mom said Kissing him.

"Y'all I'm sorry." I said as my heart broke.

"That's why I told Faith don't let that nigga come to the fucking BBQ. But she fucking insisted that he came. Everywhere he goes trouble follows!!" Farris yelled.

"I'm really sorry, I promise I'm gon' fix this." I cried then walked out of the hospital leaving Kaylie with her grandparents. This is all my fault and I need to fix this.
________________________________________
I hope yall liked it💕 Don't forget to Vote and Comment💕💕💕