Sorrow

Faith's POV1 week later

Faith's POV
1 week later

It's been a week since I've gotten out of the hospital, Marcus is currently in a comatose state and I pray to God that he gets up soon. I've checked him every morning and evening for Visiting hours. I miss him so much and this is all my fault. His girlfriend isn't doing too well, She just found out that she's a month pregnant. I'm on my way to Marcus' room. I took a deep breath then stepped in. Seeing all these machines hooked upto him got me fucked up. I'm stressed about this whole situation, I sat beside him and began talking to him:

"Marcus, I don't know if you can hear me but I really need you to get up, please. Akeelah needs you, She's pregnant with your Kid. You've always wanted a child to call your own. Just please don't leave us. Keep fighting but if you can't fight no more, I completely understand. " I cried.

This hurts soo much, I just want him here with me. I looked at him and a small tear slipped from his left eye.

"Marcus I love you." I said holding onto his hand. He squeezed my hand tightly then opened his eyes and that's when the Machines started beeping off like crazy.

"PLEASE SOMEBODY!!! HELPPPPP!!!" I cried as the doctors and nurses rushed into the room.

"Ma'am, you need to exit the room now." A nurse said escorting me.

"MARCUS DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!" I screamed.

I looked at them through the Window as they tried to revive him. Some moments later, A female doctor came out with a sad expression on her face.

"Please don't tell me he...."

"I'm sorry." She said sadly.

"NOO!! STOP LYING TO ME...NO, THIS IS JUST A DREAM." I cried loudly.

Marcus why would you do this to me!! WHYY!! This is all my fault. I couldn't stop crying or blaming myself.

I watched them as they took Marcus' body away.

20 minutes later

I noticed Akeelah walking down the hall with Farris and Amanda. I quickly wiped away my tears.

"Faith, Wassup? Why you look like that? Kevin issues?" Farris joked.

"M-Marc-cus Just d-" I couldn't finish the sentence. I began crying uncontrollably.

"Noooo!!! NOOO!! Faith stop fucking playing with me." Akeelah cried loudly.