The Seduction of Evan Buckley

Summary:

The Seduction of Evan Buckley.

So this is less smut and more making out and fade to black because damn guys, smut is hard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eddie smirked and tugged Buck toward him, causing him to fall out of his stool into Eddie's lap. "Can I seduce you now?" He purred in Buck's ear, slipping his hands down to cup Buck's ass.

Eddie bit and sucked his way down the exposed skin of Buck's neck as Buck bared it submissively, but it wasn't enough— there was not enough of him. He needed more, so he slipped his fingers under the hem of Buck's sweatshirt, skimming hard muscle before tugging harshly at the material and throwing it far from them.

He never thought he would get the chance to touch Buck like this, and even though anger still simmered in his chest, he pushed it aside to focus on Buck— beautiful Buck. God, he had wanted to touch him— really touch him since his first day at the station. He had been so pretty when he was upset.

He raked his nails lightly over Buck's back before pulling one of Buck's nipples between his teeth, biting almost too hard.

Buck moaned softly, grinding down in his lap. "This doesn't mean—"

Eddie kissed him firmly, pulling the words from Buck's throat. He didn't want to hear what this meant to Buck, Didn't want to worry about what they would be in the morning. He just needed Buck now.

He slid his hands down Buck's back, back to his ass and dragged him impossibly closer before slipping them down his thighs and standing, lifting Buck into his arms easily— not caring that Buck's impossibly long legs hung awkwardly or ever breaking their kiss, instead deepening it with a swipe of his tongue against Buck's soft mouth.

Buck just wrapped his hands around Eddie's neck in response, scraping his nails into Eddie's scalp, as he kissed back hard, soft lips searing into Eddie, leaving him almost breathless.

Eddie managed to carry Buck to the bottom of the stairs before pressing him hard into the wall, grinding up into him with his aching cock and wrenching a needy moan from Buck. He took the opportunity to shed his shirt before latching his mouth to Buck's collar bone, sucking deep bruises into his soft skin.

"Wait—" Buck panted out. Eddie froze, pulling off of him quickly but not setting him down.

"What's wrong?" he murmured. "Do you want to stop?" He was scared for the answer, but wouldn't settle for anything less than one hundred percent consent. He didn't want to force Buck to do something he didn't want.

"Were you actually arrested?" Buck asked, blue eyes wide, leaning back against the wall looking absolutely debauched, but also genuinely curious.

"Buck," Eddie sighed, rolling his eyes before nipping at Buck's lip. "Sweetheart, please don't ruin the mood. We can talk about it later."

Buck hummed, before pressing his lips to Eddie's jaw and unwinding his legs from Eddie's waist.

Eddie whined softly, but didn't stop Buck from pulling away. He wouldn't force himself on him— not ever. But damn did he want him.

He stood rooted in that spot, as Buck kicked off his shoes and padded up the stairs slowly, his ass swaying slightly more than necessary. Eddie leaned heavily against the wall, eyes not leaving Buck until he was out of view. He stared awkwardly around the loft, unsure of whether or not he should gather up his shirt and leave. Was Buck done? Maybe it had been too much.