𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐎

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 !

𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒 tags : heavy angst,character death pairings : seungjin

𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐘𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐒
tags : heavy angst,
character death
pairings : seungjin

"how long will you make me suffer? please just let me rest now," seungmin cried.

he was constantly rubbing his chest because his heart aches everytime he cries for hopelessness.

"i don't wanna prolong this suffering anymore," he cried one more time. "i don't want my family to sacrifice their time taking care of me."

hyunjin who has been silently listening to seungmin's pleads since the beginning harshly opened and closed the door, startling seungmin in his bed.

seungmin gave a faint smile but he didn't look at the man who just entered his hospital room.

"you know i won't get tired, right? i courted you for almost half of our lives and this cancer won't beat me," hyunjin voice cracked but he managed to keep himself firmer.

the tears continued to flow like a river from seungmin's eyes down to his cheeks. "you also already know by now that i am a hopeless case, right?" he said, still not looking at hyunjin.

"how can you say that? are you the doctor? did you checked yourself? are you Him?" the latter continued being stubborn, refusing to accept what the destiny has planned for them.

"i am incurable, we already know that."

"you're not a doctor!"

"i won't get better even if i undergo the chemotherapy."

"how would you know that? you haven't try it yet so stop being a fortune teller-wannabe."

this is like their normal day. fighting but will eventually end up in cuddling. but this time, hyunjin knows. he can feel the different aura coming from seungmin. it says death and he will not allow it!

"i actually liked you first. i even stalked your profile before and our first meet up was not accident, i planned it all." seungmin opened up out of nowhere.

hyunjin let out a deep sigh before sitting beside seungmin on his hospital bed.

"i didn't know you would be this whipped for me," he chuckled a bit to lessen up the growing tension between them. "you should've courted me then!"

seungmin laughed. 'i'm gonna miss this,' he said inside his head.

"i actually prefer singing or photography rather than dancing."