𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 !

𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓  tags : fluff, confession,

𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 
tags : fluff, confession,

ruined dinner date
pairing : seungmin

quick vocabulary before starting (credits mainly to google) :

cardiothoracic - relating to, involving, or specializing in the heart and chest
pediatrician - a medical practitioner specializing in children and their diseases
cosmetic surgery - discipline of medicine focused on enhancing appearance through surgical and medical techniques (they greatly differ from plastic surgery)
cardiologist - a doctor who specializes in the study or treatment of heart diseases and heart abnormalities
subspecialty - a narrow field of work or study within a specialty
➥ code blue - an emergency situation announced in a hospital in which a patient(s) is in need of immediate treatment

the loud voice of nurse jamie currently speaking on the intercom as she repeatedly says, "paging doctor kim seungmin from cardiothoracic ward. i repeat, paging doctor kim seungmin from cardiothoracic ward, we need you here on the information desk right now." startled the young doctor who is currently eating his lunch, or was it still lunch beacuse his wristwatch says it's past three in the afternoon now.

"i'm not expecting any visitors today though..." he said and munch the last bite of his blueberry shortcake his friend and also a residing and attending physician in pediatric ward, jisung, who got it from the nearest cafe they both love to go when they have a free time which rarely happens.

jisung looked at him and shrugged his shoulders before standing up and grabbed his hand. "let's go and find who he was."

the younger looked at his friend and eyes him suspiciously.

"what?"

"how do you even know that the person is a he? did you just assume their gender?" seungmin asked and adjusted his the falling glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"well, kinda obvious if you ask me." he started. "you're not expecting anyone today so this is probably your pretty loverboy again." jisung teased him and even nudged his side.

seungmin rolled his eyes at the word. loverboy. there's only one person who came out of his mind when he heard that rather cheesy and annoying nickname.

lee minho.

lee fucking pretty minho, from the beauty department. a dermatologist and someone who is subspecializing in cosmetic dermatology.