thirteen

"Fucking hell!" , Eva jumped up staring at me wide eyed.

Wow this girl knows how to announce something.
In case you haven't figured it out,her outburst was due to the fact that I filled her in about what happened last night. With Chris.

"Why are you here and not with him?" She laughed yet still shocked at the whole situation.

"Well,I mean I left because I didn't think he'd want me to stay. " I answered honestly.

"And thats why I couldn't get hold of you ,but then you eventually call me and knock on the door at 4am to let you in."

" yes"

"Leeeee!" Eva dragged out.

"What?" I couldn't help but laugh at her tone at the direction this conversation was going.

"You. Slept.with.Chris.Christoffer Fucking . Schistad."
He stepped towards me amd took a seat besides me on her bed.
"And you were the one to leave him in the middle of the night. Do you even know what this means."

"Yeah. He got what he wanted and now he'll never bother with me again. "

"Wrong "

"What?"

"It means you are the first girl to leave him lying alone in his bed . He isn't going to be too happy with that "

"Im sure he'll be fine" I laughed out in surety that me staying would have been way worse than me leaving.

Thursday

Almost an entire week had gone by without me seeing Chris. It was exactly as I suspected. We both resumed our lives as to the way they were before. He was probably off screwing some other first, second or even third year girls and I got back to my uneventful life. The world was in order once again and back to its natural balance.

Noora and I were patiently waiting for the rest of the girls to arrive at our usual lunch table. The peace and quiet was nice for a change. Vilde has been so busy prepping and organising stuff for our bus ,and her copious amounts of babbling was giving me a serious migraine . Then there was Eva who was having having issues with Jonas - although they will work it out. They always do.

"This is nice" I finally spoke up, inturpting our silence.

"What is?"
She lifted her head from her phone screen for a second to look at me.

"This. Us.Noora and Leeah time you know."

She looked down but not at her screen. This was more of a look that meant i know me too.

"Well what about this ",she placed her hands on the tables and leaned forward before she began the proposal.
"Do you want to spend the weekend together? My place?"

Her eyes were soft and she had on a genuine smile. There is always something about her that is just so innocent. Like you want to try and protect her from anything and everything bad in this world.

"I'd love too" ,her smile to my response instantly brought warm into the air around us.

Friday

I packed a couple of things into a bag and through the case onto the back seat of my car. I figured I wouldn't really pack much only some leggings,sweaters, crewneck shirts,you know the usual and typically comfortable clothes.

I was actually really looking forward to spending time with Noora. Its been a while since we caught up. I've been spending a lot of time with Eva recently as Noora has seemed to keep distancing herself from the  group. If I truly know her as well as what I think I do,that sparkle in her eye means there's a boy in her life. I just don't understand why she hasn't told us,or at the slightest me.