Morning Sex (18+)

After that sex, you guys had alot of cum but you were the one who cummed all of it. Today you don't have class so you guys could have more sex.

Wheein woke up and saw you still sleeping. She smirked and she started kissing you passionately. The more she kiss. The more you wake up. When you woke up, she was on top of you. She wanted to make you feel so fucking good again. She starts kissing your head to your stomach. You moaned softly. She kissed your thighs and went to your clit. She starts licking it without warning you. "W-wheein~!" She stops then looks at you. "I told you to call me mommy!" She said to you and inserted two fingers plumping harder than last night. "M-mommy! I'm sorry!" You pleaded her to stop but you didn't want her to stop. "A sorry is a no kitten, i'm your mommy." She kept on inserting then you cummed. She stopped then licked her fingers. "You're so tasty kitten~" she then took the same dick and took a new condom then wore it on the dick then starts inserting it in you. The slower she gets. The more she thrusts it into you.

One hour later, she stopped thrusting then she licked your clit. You were a moaning sexy mess. She gave you one last fingering then stopped. She kissed you then she threw the condom and the dick away. You guys wore clothes then she made eye contact with you. Then she whispered in your ear. "You better watch out~ Mommy won't eat you.."

"Yet~"

Here you go thirsty girls. I'm sorry this was short because i had to do this at night. Have a good day!