LDR

You were on the couch watching netflix until you felt her lips kissing your neck. You moaned for awhile then she stopped to sit next to you so that she can cuddle you. (YOU THOUGHT AHAHAHAHAH)

After watching a movie you were sleeping so she went upstairs. A few hours later, you woke up and saw no one beside you so you went upstairs to change. Wheein was sleeping so you slept next to her.

The next day,
Your pov

I woke up. I went to the side to hug Wheein but air. I opened my eyes then sat up. I couldnt find her anywhere. Where the hell did she go? I quickly take a shower then wear my clothes. I went downstairs, living room, kitchen, nothing. Then i realized. I ran upstairs then checked the closet. Everything gone. I hit my head to hope its a dream. "WAKE ME UP!" I yelled and then i gave up. I heard the doorbell then i ran to it hoping its Wheein. But no. Its Marie.

"Follow me to the airport... please..."

At the airport,
We were here. I wonder why. Until then i saw her. Looked at me then looked away coldy. I frowned. "Don't do this to me..." I prayed. "Its a Long Distance Relationship Y/N..." Marie said. Just then i started to cry. Why? Why didnt she tell me? Just then I felt someone hugging me. I hugged back. "Im sorry.. ill come back soon I promise..." I hear Wheein.

Moonbyul pov
I ran towards Marie to hug her. I can't believe we had to go on tour without them. But i had the right to yell at PD-nim.

Flashback

"Hey PD-nim can we bring along along our girlfriends?" I asked. "Pfft girlfriends? Hell no" and when he said that he made me pissed for no reason. "HEY! THATS NOT EVEN FAIR! SEE THAT GIRL GROUP OVER THERE? THEY BRING THEIR GIRLFRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALLOW THEM! WHAT ABOUT US?!" I yelled. "What I want is what you girls want. A fair is a fair. And a deal is a deal." He said making me more pissed. I threw and messed his sheets up. Then i walked out saying "JYP is better than you"

End of flashback

I smiled at her then kissed her forhead. "Goodbye... 美玲.." (my chinese name becoz im chinese) I started to pull Wheein away from Y/N. (MOONBYUL SO EVIL HEHEHEHEH)

Wheein pov
I finally let go of Y/N and evey step i go, she starts fading away little by little. When she is gone, i sighed then start to tear up. I felt empty without her heart. I'm so sorry. "I can't go.." I mumbed. We had one hour left before the plane comes. I just sat there and went inside. If only i could enjoy this moment with her.

But I guess I can't

Marie's writing
Kids. I am here to be unholy again