II

third person.

//don't yell at me i don't know japan school

"shut the fuck, up, goddamnit—" shouto grumbled quietly. "stupid ass alarm clock"

as he made his way to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and finding his uniform. he threw on his shirt, putting on pants while tucking it in. after he did his tie, shouto walked downstairs with his book bag on one arm and phone in one hand.

"you're surprisingly early," endeavor said, passing over his son's lunchbox and scoffing.

"mhm." shouto responded, stuffing a muffin in his mouth and waving his old man goodbye.

baku: hey u here?

shouto: yea i'm in the bike area

shouto: come get me

baku: wow ur not late

shouto: shush

baku: comin

baku: don't go anywhere

"hey, half 'n half." bakugou arrived near todoroki, throwing his backpack over his shoulder as the two walked to first period.

"aren't you supposed to show that new kid around school?" shouto asked curiously, sitting down in his assigned seat and pulling out his needed materials.

"yeah, i did. earlier." katsuki replies, "it was pretty hard, not gon' lie. had to write most things down.."

"yeah, i'd figure." todoroki said. yet, he was still intrigued about him. "what'd he look like?"

"short, maybe like 5'4? green hair, freckles.. damn— red shoes" katsuki chuckled. "i'm sure he's the only one that could probably pull 'em off."

todoroki laughed at that. "he sounds cool."

"i'm sure he'd be pretty obnoxious if he wasn't deaf-mute."

"what do you mean by that?"

bakugou sighed. "he.. just comes off as very confident" he tried to explain. "kid is really.. i don't know how to put it. like— if you told him to do somethin', he'd do it without askin' twice. i'd feel he'd get excited about little things."

shouto understood. "ah.. what's his name?"

"he wrote down... uh— izuku? i think? izuku midoriya? but he told me to call him deku. weird."

"deku?" todoroki asked. "isn't that.. an insult?"

"i guess. i'm guessing it's a family nickname, but it doesn't sound right."

"hmph." shouto grunted. "well, you can call him deku. i'm just gonna call him midoriya," he said. 'that's pretty cool, having green hair while your last name means green.'

"you have a few classes with him, i think. his schedule looked a lot like yours." bakugou replied.

"oh?" todoroki raises an eyebrow, turning back into his seat as the teacher started speaking.

"hope the kid doesn't get bullied," katsuki murmured.

shouto shook his head, agreeing. 'izuku midoriya..'