Nine🎭

Princess POV

I sat on the floor in my room smoking some good ole weed , i was in my element , I was in my zone , i needed to get my head straight , I felt myself stressing again because of that phone call , a bad bitch shouldn't be stressing , but it pissed me off low key , I understand whoever the boy was said I was their biggest fan , but this could be somebody crazy as fuck , somebody that's obsessive or wanna kill me.I have to watch my back again.I looked down at my hello kitty pistol as i  inhaled my weed.I was always strapped , I was always ready for war , come at me , I'm daring this bitch , talking about a biggest fan , this could be a serial killer , but lol who am I to talk ? I'm a serial killer to , but if I kill yo ass , I have a reason to end ya ass , I just don't kill nobody just to kill you , I don't kill innocent people.If I killed ya ass , you did something to me, my man or my besties.All I know is that I got a stalker....this shit crazy but lemme get ready for school or whatever.

Stephan's POV      So I texted my gurl or whatever and she ain't text me back yet, lemme face time her ass , cuz ion like when my baby girl don't pick up the phone

Stephan's POV
So I texted my gurl or whatever and she ain't text me back yet, lemme face time her ass , cuz ion like when my baby girl don't pick up the phone.I tried face timing her , she finally answered that shit.
"Why the fuck ya lil ass ain't pick up" ?
"Nigga I wasn't by my phone at the time"
"What you was doing" ?
"I was in the shower"
"Oh aight , but you know how I am when you don't pick up"
"Yeah boo I know how yo ass is , but u better chill"
"Ion gotta chill , I ain't go never chill about you , especially after you told me you got that strange ass phone call"
"Yeah I know boo , I ain't scared tho"
"I know you not , but shit is still crazy, didn't you say the voice sounded like a nigga" ?
"Yeah it was a whole dude"
"Aw Hell naw , talking about a fucking fan"
"I know baby like I don't know all about that fan shit"
"I'll kill that nigga"
She laughed.
"How about you stop by my crib before school" ?
"We gon be late"
"Nah we ain't"
"Boy bye"
"Don't boy bye me , come by my crib"
"Yeah whatever okay"
I smirked.
DJs POV
"Omg where is my homework" !
I glared all around the room.
Sophie was in my bathroom.
"Sophie where's my homework" ?!
"What" ?! She yelled from the bathroom
"Where's my homework" ?!
"Idk" !
"What do you mean you don't know ?! I need my shit for first period" !
"Baby I don't know where ya homework at" !
She comes out the bathroom.I continued to look all around.
"Oh wait I did throw a piece of paper away earlier"
I gasped.
"DAMMIT WOMAN " !
I ran like the wind to the garbage.
"Sorry baby" ! she yelled
I heard her ass laughing as she walked down the steps.
Low and behold my homework was in the garbage.
"So you just thought this was trash" ?
"I ain't know , I ain't look at it"
"Baby plz be more aware okay"
"Yeah Yeah Yeah I said I was sorry"
"It's okay , but that almost cost me a grade"
I kissed her forehead.She Grins.
Domoniques POV
I was chillin at T house.He was downstairs fixing breakfast , I was upstairs getting ready for school.T left his phone on the table by the bed.It kept vibrating.I kept frowning and glaring at the phone.
"Who the fuck keep blowing my man phone up" ?
I ain't wanna be that bitch , but this is my man and imma check that phone.Luckily I know is phone passcode.I was hesitant but honestly fuck it.I grabbed his phone , I unlocked it.I seen about 4 messages from somebody name Jennifer....who the fuck is Jennifer...? This bitch texting my man , talking about Miss you , can we meet somewhere ? You so fine ...n all that shit.I frowned so hard...he ain't text her back tho ..but I'm still skeptical about this shit.I ran downstairs so fast holding his phone.
"T who the fuck is Jennifer" ?!
He turned around and glared at me
"Who" ?!
"Jennifer nigga , I ain't speaking Chinese" !
"Ion who no Jennifer is"
"Stop lying , why the fuck is she texting yo phone" ?!
He sucked his teeth.
"That's that white bitch"
"What White fucking bitch" ?!
"My ex in 8th grade"
"Yo Ex , why tha fuck this piece of shit texting you"?!
"Ion"
"Why u had to lie tho , as soon as I said the name Jennifer, you should have said oh that's my ex"
"My bad"
"Nigga" !
"Sorry"
"Lemme text this bitch back"
"Just block her"
"You Danm right Imma block her" !
I texted the bitch saying "don't you ever text my man you piece of shit , this is his wife texting , u finna be blocked and if I ever catch u in public im whopping dat ass on sight" !!!!!!! BITCH!!!!
"Baby don't worry about her"
"Shut the fuck up , I sent the message , Imma wait for her response before I block her....I just wanna know how the fuck she got your number" ?!
"I have my number on Instagram remember"
"Why nigga" ?!
"I forgot to delete it off"
"Well imma delete it off"
He snatches the phone.
"Did you really just snatch that out my hand" ?!
"Lemme take care of this shit"
"Are you hiding something? You sure you ain't voluntary give the bitch ya number"
"Naw babe , she found my page and saw my number"
"Mhm Aight"
"She texted back talking about "you ain't his wife"
I was finna grab the phone.But he blocked me.
"Lemme handle this"!
"No lemme handle this" !
"Naw Babe move" !
I tried to snatch the phone away , he shoved away.
"Imma Just block her" !
"Lemme call her and cuss her out" !
"No imma block her , okay she's blocked , it's done"
"Aight Okay"
I grabbed a piece of toast , grabbed my backpack and walked out the door.
"Come on T" !
"Wait" !
T just don't know I remembered that bitch number in my head , I quickly put it in my notes on my phone.Yeah I got some good ole memory, a lot of people don't even know that about me.Its like a special gift I got.Imma fix this bitch , Imma find this bitch and Imma cut the bitch fingers off to make sure she don't text my nigga again.
Princess POV
I pulled up at my boo thang house.I pulled up in my iconic hello kitty motor bike.I ran to the door , I banged on that bitch.
"Nigga nigga let me in" !!
I waited for a min.And then I heard a loud ass laugh and the door was twisting.
"Hey little girl"
"I might be little but this kitty knows how to stretch"
"Danm dat part" he laughed
I giggled
"Why you ain't ready boy" ?
"Ion feel like going to school today"
"Why boo" ?
I threw my arms around him.
"It's almost spring break , I wanna chill"
"And , we got assignments to do"
"We can make them up"
"So what you tryna do just stay home and chill"?
"Yeah but I ain't finna be alone"
I laughed.
"No baby"
"Aw come on , where's that don't give a fuck Princess" ?
"Okay fine , we can ditch, but ion wanna stay at the house , I already got clothes on"
"It's okay , I can just get you out those clothes"
He smirked , I giggled and smirked.
Unknowns POV
I watched Princess as she walked into Stephan's house.It made my skin boil ,I wish I can have her , I wish she can be mine , he doesn't deserve her like I do.
Sophie's POV
Me and DJ was at school.
"Yo Princess Just text me saying , she and Stephan is ditching today"
"Really" ? DJ asked
"Yup"
"If this homework wasn't due I would have ditched too"
"Yeah and I have a English test in 4th"
Caroline's POV
Honestly I hated being single , I seriously want me a man , I should check out a dating app, maybe I can find some local guys around me.Ive always been scared to find boys online , but I'm honestly really desperate and need a companionship right now.And plus Me and Vicky ain't really been texting or hanging out recently cuz she's been into King , so that's why I need to find somebody.Cuz we went to the movies the other day and I felt like a 3rd wheel.The only time I'm not a 3rd wheel is when the whole gang get together, but when I'm with Victoria and King by myself, Imma 3rd wheel and I hate that shit.Victoria walks up to me.
"Hey gurl" ! She hugs me
"Heyyyy" I said
We both hugged.
"I think I might go to the mall after school , wanna slide" ? She asked
"Is King coming" ?
"Yeah"
I nodded with a slight grin.She glared at me.
"You okay" ? She asked
"Yeah"
I lied of course.I didn't wanna tell her the truth.Honestly what if I always had feelings for Victoria...what if Victoria was right , what if I'm secretly gay or bi and I just don't want to admit it...what if I did feel something about that kiss , but I'm just too scared to say anything...maybe Im in denial about my feelings towards her , I just never thought I would find myself liking a gurl.What If Victoria is lying about being Straight, she could be Bi ....I wonder do she really like King...maybe she does ...she definitely acts like she do ....or what if deep down she has feelings for me still , and King is just feeling the void because I turned her away...ugh I can't believe I'm feeling like this....I'll still give the dating app a try , Idk if it's gonna work out tho...if it's somebody else you low key want ...it might be very hard to connect with somebody else....
Princess POV
Me and my boo was kissing on the couch.
"So baby how's football been" ?
"It's been really good , I'm definitely going to the NFL and my plan is to be an athletic trainer too"
"That's so great , I'm so proud of you ,did you still wanna go to UCLA" ?
"I sho do yeah"
"I'm going to L.As fashion designing school, I can't wait"
"Ooh Yeah , I'm proud of you too , that's gonna be amazing, are you still gonna do modeling" ?
"Definitely"
"Okay good , and your already a big time model, your literally living your dreams at 16"
"Omg I know right, I'm doing things no 16 has ever done"
"Yeah I sho got me a smart , beautiful, talented woman"
"Awww baby , and I got me a smart , handsome, talented man"
He blushed "awww...and just know I will support you in everything and I believe in you , I will always have your back and be by your side, I'll always be your die or ride"
"I love you so much , I never wanna lose you"
"I love you to infinity ♾ and beyond , and you won't lose me"
"I know we may have our ups and downs , but our relationship is so strong and communication is key , and as long and we keep bitches out out business, we will last forever"
"Right on Baby , gimme a big kiss"
I smacked his lips.
"I want another one"
I giggled and kissed him again.
"Not enough"
I laughed and we begin to kiss uncontrollably.I straddled him , he gripped my waist.I was crazy about this nigga and he was crazy about me and that's PERIODT, he ain't going nowhere.His mind , body and soul is all mines and that's just that.The gate is closed and locked.If a bitch look at him like she wanna fuck him , Imma tase her ass wit my hello kitty taser and you know I'll do it.Imma crazy ass bitch and I don't play with these bitches.
Prince POV
I was getting my book for my class.I felt a tap on my shoulder.I low key jumped.
"I'm sorry , did I scare you" ? Angel laughed
"Nahhh" I laughed
"I'm pretty sure I seen a lil jump"
"Nahhhh"
She mimicked me and laughed
"Shut up" I chuckled
"So babe ...I was wondering when were you doing another photoshoot" ?
"Why you tryna do one wit me" ?
"Yeah , you did one with Princess, so you should do one with me too"
"Of course I'll do a shoot with you"
"Okay when" ?
"Well I can schedule maybe this weekend"
"Okay sounds like a plan , what time" ?
"My shoots are usually 7am on the weekends"
"Gosh , that's early"
"Yeah I know , it's just something you wanna get over it, so it's best to get it done early as possible"
"Yeah that's true, how long do shoots usually last" ?
"Depends"
"I wanna do nude a shoot shoot"
"Oh word"? I smirked
"Yessss"
"I can make that happen"
"Good" She smirked
She smacked my lips.I chuckled a lil.
Stephan's POV
I just gave my baby gurl some of this bomb dick , now we finna head to the mall , we both hopped in the shower ; I washed her lil fine ass , her brown skin was so beautiful man.I couldn't resist kissing her neck , yeah a nigga had to put this dick back up in her system.
Mario's POV
I was in my culinary class , today's dish was a steak , eggs , sausage and potatoes dish.
"Get the pans , get the seasonings , get the sauces , we got breakfast to serve y'all" !
Everybody in the room was scared of me , I don't play about my food.Im always yelling and bossing people around.I mean I am the head chief.This is my kitchen , what says goes.
"Did I just hear a egg drop" ?!
"Sorry"!
"Clumsy ass, don't be dropping my eggs" !
Domoniques POV
I ran up to Sophie and Nikki.
"Y'all ain't gon believe what happened this morning" !
"Gurl What" ? Sophie asked
"Gurl what's the tea" ? Nikki asked
"A white bitch name Jennifer was texting QT" !
"Who the fuck is Jennifer" ?! Sophie asked
"His ex, cuz you know how T got his phone number on insta , the bitch found his page and texted his phone"
"Aw Hell Naw, you got that bitch in check right" ? Nikki asked
"Hell Yeah you know I did , but T ain't want me too to text the bitch no more , he said he blocked her, I still remember her phone number and Imma call her ass up" !
"Oooooooh , you better call that bitch up sis" ! Sophie said
"Wait until you tell Princess about this shit" ! Nikki said
"So he cheating" ? Sophie asked
"Nah , he ain't even text her back , she's the only one saying shit like I miss you and all that fuck shit"
"Aw Hell Naw , Somebody better go collect that bitch" Sophie said
"If I see her in public Imma beat her ass"
"You better" Nikki said
"Ain't nobody play bout their men"
"PERIODT and btw did Princess tell y'all about that stalker or fan or whoever that called her"?
"Gurl yes , I was like what the fuck" Sophie said
"That's so creepy like why can't they just reveal themselves and be like normal" Nikki said
"Exactly , that's what I'm saying , it's crazy as fuck"
Unknowns POV
I glared at Princess friends as I secretly peeped around the corner , I was hearing everything they were saying , it made me so mad , I wish they would just shut the fuck up ...I am not creepy and I am not crazy.Im just shy , now lemme be great and watch my beautiful Princess in peace , I will reveal my self when I'm ready but as of right now it's not happening , Im way to shy for that.
Princess POV
Me and my boo thang was at the mall.We was posted up in Victoria secret.
"Baby I need some new lingerie"
"Yo fine ass" he sizes me
I giggled "I think imma buy a blue laced thong set"
"Ooh blue reminds me of water , and water reminds me of how wet you get" He laughed
I laughed so hard.
"Baby hush , you talking about loud as hell, I think that white gurl heard you"
"Ion give a fuck what she heard"
"You so crazy"
"Crazy bout yo lil ass"
"Peridot Pooh"
I snatched a blue thong set off the rack.
"This better be my size" I looked at the size
"Yesss XL, cuz I gotta big ole booty"
He grabs my ass cheeks, I giggled so hard.
"Baby lemme pick you out some lingerie, you like black right" ?
"Don't try me lil gurl"
He fake punches me.I laughed.
"You would look so cute tho"
"Shut the fuck up"
I laughed uncontrollably.
"I got too much dick for that"
I couldn't stop laughing.
"Aye , us and gang should go to Miami for spring break"
"I'm down,let's do it"
"Okayyyyyyy, let's spread the word later"
"Bet"
Victoria's POV
I was in class , Caroline comes in , she have class with me.
"Hey gurl hey" I said with a smile
"Hey boo"
"Ugh another day of boring Geometry"
"Tell me about it"
"Did you do the homework" ? I asked
"Yeah , wanna copy" ?
"Ahh ahh ahah, so you just assumed I ain't do it" ? I laughed
"Yeah Vicky your my bestie , I know you like a book" she laughed hard
"Haha yes you do know me , and yes I would be honored to copy"
She laughed "gotchu babe , I mean Vicky"
I smiled.
"You still down for the mall" ? I asked
"Yeah definitely"
"King can't come , he found out he gotta makeup a test after school"
"Aw Okay" she said
I nodded with a grin.
Justice POV
I was currently in ROTC.I had to do a double take , because Christina was walking in the classroom.I glared at her , she smiled and waved at me.I waved and smiled back with a curios ass face of confusion.
"Hi baby" ! She said excitedly
"Yo babe , why you in here" ? I asked in confusion
"I'll be joining ROTC , I talked to my guidance counselor and got my schedule changed"
"Omg really , what was it before" ?
"Chemistry"
"So you don't have chemistry anymore" ?
She giggled "Yeah baby I still have it , the classes swapped"
"Ohh Yeah , wow I can't believe your in here , why you didn't tell me" ?
"I wanted it to be a surprise duh"
"Is this about me going to the military" ?
"Honestly yes , and I told you I was never gonna leave you , so I'll be going to the military with you , we take a year off and we go together"
"Baby hold up hold up , back up , slow down, you rather give up Harvard to be a Astronomer to go to the Military with me" ?
"Yes , but I'm doing it for me too , it makes me happy , and I wanna do it , i don't wanna be away from you"
"Baby Harvard has always been your dream tho"
"Well sometimes dreams can change when you meet certain people , I'm doing this, you can't tell me I can't"
I glared at her.I didn't know what to say.I just hugged her tightly.
"I don't know how to take this"
"Just hug me baby" she said softly
"Wow"
"We just gotta die together"
My heart almost stopped when she said that.I glared at her so hard.
"I would never wanna lose you"
She kissed my lips.I don't know ...but I was getting turned on by her soft lips and perfume.
"After class, you and me , bathroom" I said with a smirk face
I don't where that came from , I would never thought I would say that to her , but I said it , honestly I think Stephan been rubbing off on me.
"Ooh , Okayy"
She said with a big smirk.
I smirked back.
Princess POV
Me and my boo thang was tearing down some chick fil a.
"I was so hungry" I said
"Same" He said
I tried to grab some of his fries , knowing I got my own.
"Don't ya dare"
"Don't be selfish stank ass" I tried grabbing at his fries again
He tried to bite my hand , I screamed.
"You got a whole thang of fries sittin up dere but you want mine"
"Yeah yours look better"
"How the fuck" ?
I giggled uncontrollably.
"Do you wanna start doing YouTube videos , like challenges n vlogs" ? He asked
"Hell Yeah that's lit, let's do ittttt" I said
"Okayyyyy , cool beans" 👌🏽
"You like ASMR" ?
"Yeah it's okay"
"Let's do it"
"Wat should we eat during the ASMR" ?
"Seafood"
"Alright I'm down"
"Okaiiii"
Sophie's POV
It was lunch time.
"Y'all I miss our gurl Princess"
"Omg yes , it feels so weird when she's not here" Domonique said
"Right , she's literally always the life of the party" Nikki said
Chicken and Jordan walks up.
"Heyyy bitches" Chicken said
"Heyyyyyy y'all" I said
"Love those lil jeans Jordan" Domonique said
"Thanks boo , I got them from the thrift"
"Which thrift you be goin too" ?
"The one on Dale road"
"Ohh I think I know where that at"
"Ayo where's Princess and Stephan" ? Chicken asked
"Ditched" I said
"Oh fr , I wish I ditched today"
Prince and Angel walks up.
"Heyyyy cutie" Chicken said
"Who's the cutie" ? Angel asked
"Prince , cuz it sho aint you" Chicken said
We died of laughter
Angel hits his shoulder.
"He So fucking crazy" Prince said
"Me and Prince got a nude shoot to do this weekend" Angel said
"Aw snap" Domonique said
"Sounds fun" I said
"Threesome? ....threesome ? Chicken askers
"Chicken go to hell" Angel said
"I'll will end ya ass wit my bow n arrow , fuck off"
"Do it nigga" ! Angel shouted
"Kids calm down" I said
DJ , QT and Mario walks up.
"Oh your the dude I wanna see mr T" ! I shouted
"Huh" ?! He shouted
"A white bitch been texting you"
"Aw shit that's just my ex , Domo you better not been blowing shit outta proportion" QT said
"Hush, Imma Tell the story how I mf want to" ! Domonique shouted
"Lawd have mercy" QT said
"Uhhhhh y'all ain't learn about those white chicks after Stephan" ? DJ said
"That's what I'm saying" Prince said
"Y'all chill out , she texted me , I ain't even text her back,I blocked her , she's called an ex for a reason"
"True"
"Yeah I hear you T loud n clear , just don't play ,you are my man okay" ?! Domonique shouts
"Baby I'm all yours" ! QT shouted
"Okay so are we not gonna talk about Princess stalker"?! I asked
"Wait what" ? Prince asked
"You ain't know Prince" ? I asked
"What stalker" ? He asked
"A random fan called Princess saying they are her biggest fan, shit mad creepy"DJ said
"Aw Hell naw , are you serious" ? Prince asked
"Deadass" DJ said
"Omg that's crazy" Angel said
"I hope their not crazy" Mario said
"I hope not neither" I said
"Well If they are , somebody gonna get their head blowed off" Prince said
"Babe chill" Angel said
"Me and Chicken have bow n arrows remember or did y'all forget we were the ones that saved y'all asses , cuz I don't remember Prince blowing anybody head off" Jordan said
"HAHAHAHAHAHHA , an I oop" DJ said
"Real shady JoJo" Prince said
"No sunshine sweet cheeks" Jordan said
We were dying.
"Did you just call Prince sweet cheeks" ? Angel said as she laughs.
"Yes and? Do u have a problem lil bitch" ? Jordan asked
"Now Jordan don't get yo ass beat" Angel said
"Kids ....Kids" I said
"Man , I want some weed" QT said
"I second that emotion" Mario said
"I think we all need some weed" DJ said
"Yo Where's Christina and Justice" ? Angel asked
Christina's POV
I was moaning so loud , as Justice banged the hell out of me in the bathroom.He was hitting it from the back real good.It felt good not to be a virgin anymore.
"Yes Justice Yes" ! I shouted
"You like this dick" ?!
"Sir Yes sir"!! I shouted back
Djs POV
"Their probably just doing some nerd shit , like studying or something" I said
"Duh , that's always" Sophie said
Outta nowhere the fire drill sounded off.
"Aw shit here we go"!!! I shouted
I immediately grabbed my camera and begin to record.
"Now What If this was a real fire , you won't have time to record , ya ass will be screaming and running" Sophie said
"Hush" !
"It's a fire , it's a fire bitches" !! I shouted
"Stop , drop and rolllllll" ! Prince shouts
Me and him died of laughter
"Imma be rolling alright"! Mario said
"Ya lil ass be gone" ! Nikki said
"Hell Yeah, ion play wit nothing" Mario said
"Y'all act stupid , I'm filming" I shouted
"Alalallalalalasllal" ! Sophie Laughs
"We finna burn the fuck up" ! QT said
"Hell is on the way" ! Chicken shouts
"We finna be a bunch of fried chicken and beans in this bitch" Jordan said
"Bout racist as fuck" Domonique said
"Get off my dick and lemme say what I wanna say"
"I aint know ya had one"
"Now you being a fucking homophobic you disrespectful bitch" Jordan said
Domonique laughed hard.
Everybody was making their way outside.
"The main day all this crazy shit happens is the main day Princess and Stephan don't come" I said
"Omg fr" ! Sophie said
Christina and Justice walks quickly towards us.
"Why weren't y'all in lunch" ? I asked
They glanced at each other.
"Uhhh we were in the library" Justice said
"Yeah studying" Christina said
"Told ya" I glanced all around at everyone
They laughed.
Victoria,Caroline and King walks up.
"Sup y'all" ! King said
"Kinggggggg my nigga from another womb" I shouted
We gave each other dap.
"Yo I think somebody pulled the fire distinguisher" He said
"Bout did" I said
"I wouldn't put it past these crazy ass children" Victoria said
"King I heard you couldn't come to the mall with me and Vicky" Caroline said
"I can now , I end up making up my test during lunch"
"Aw Okay cool" Caroline said
"She acted like she ain't want him to come" I whispered in Prince ear
"Yeah , I wonder what's that all about" Prince whispers back
"Probably got a thang for Vicky" I said
"I thought she was straight" ?
"Shit , she could be lying bout dah , remember she kissed Vicky that one time"
"True , no telling, probably secretly Bi"
Me and Prince glared at Caroline.
"Aye lemme play some music , we finna have us a fire drill block party" !!! Chicken screams
We all cheered with excitement.