I- The gayness begins

-3rd person POV-

"MIN YOONGI GET YO GAY ASS UP!!!" Seokjin screamed at the poor boy. "ONE MINUTE!!!" He angrily yelled back. He checked his phone and it was 5. In the morning. "Thomas had never seen such bullshit before..." The small boy mumbled, getting up. Singing 'My whole family' by Bo Burnham while getting changed. He wore a black t-shirt and joggers with his Assassin's creed hoodie.

He slid down the banister and screamed at his hyung "WHY THE CINNAMON TOAST FUCK WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP AT 5 IN THE BLOODY MORNING!?!" "School

He slid down the banister and screamed at his hyung "WHY THE CINNAMON TOAST FUCK WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP AT 5 IN THE BLOODY MORNING!?!" "School." Seokjin nonchalantly replied "Also, I made you tea and toast." The younger boy sat down with his food and asked why Jimin wasn't there "I'm here, I'm here!" The tiny boy said, running down the stairs.

He was wearing a pastel blue jacket with light grey leggings and a white t-shirt. Whilst the eldest was wearing a bright pink hoodie that said 'GAY' on the front in rhinestones with white jeans.

Yoongi sat with their dog, Bella(I really wanted to include my dog)

"No food, gotta get your own food" Bella starts to sniff his face and licked his eye

"No food, gotta get your own food" Bella starts to sniff his face and licked his eye. "Ewww, she licked mah eyebol!"

After they had finished, they went to Diagon Alley to get some shit... After Yoongs remembered his cat... "I can't belive you almost forgot Pepper!" Jiminie told him, half joking. "She's small and quiet! It's not my fault." He said, walking into Florean Fortescue's ice cream parlour. Jin walked over to the counter next to a tall boi, and ordered a strawberry ice cream with strawberry sauce and a fresh strawberry on top; making it very clear that the strawberry had to be fresh. "You sure do like strawberrys, huh?" The tall boi beside him joked. "haha yea, my names Jin, Kim Seokjin; what's yours?" He introduced. "Namjoon, Kim Namjoon, but my friends call me Joon." He smiled, paying for his order.

When they had gotten their ice cream, they took (and by took I mean dragged) their companions to a booth and sat down. "Guys, this Namjoon" Seokjin stated. Then he told them to call him Joon. "Namjoon, this is Yoongi and Jimin" Jinnie said, pointing at the pair to indicate who is who. "Peeps, this is jin, Jin, this is Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook." After introductions, eating and a small argument about mint ice cream; they all go to platform 9 3/4 together. "Oh shit" Yoongles jumped as Pepper leaped onto his shoulders, scaring him. The others laughed with him as he pet his feline friend.

"YOONGIIIIIIII!!!!" An unknown boy came up to them. He hummed in response as he looked over to his mate. "I love this hat, it has the trans pride colors, it says trans on the front, but most importantly, in the mirror it says snart!!!" The new boy excitedly told Yoongi. "ha hA, if I don't see you wearing that I will be very dissapointed in you Aaron" Yoongi joked and they said their goodbyes. "You have more friends than I thought Yoongs" The eldest joked. "all Slytherins are mates." He replied.

They got to the platform and when Jin went (first) he screamed, and I quote, "WORLDWIDE HANDSOME COMING THROUGH BITCHES!!!" They got into an empty compartment in the train and sat down. on one side was Yoongi in the window seat, Hobi next to him and Tae at the end. On the other side was Jin, Joon, Jimin and Kookie. Yoongs put one of his his Raycon wireless earbuds in, as did everyone else. He stared out of the window, watching the raindrops as he began to fall asleep. Soon, the chatter of everyone died down and they started doing their own things. The tiny kitten known as Min Yoongi fell asleep on Hoseoks shoulder and the younger boy looked down at him and his heart began to flutter. So, like any sane person, he decided to make a TikTok (It was a catching feelings one). Then he put is phone away and fell asleep on top of Yoongi's head with his arms around him. "Ohmygoodness" Jimin whispered as he nudged the baby bunny next to him. They all took out their phones and started taking pictures of the adorable scene.

After about 10 minutes, Namjin had to wake them up to change into their robes since they were almost there. After changing, they joked about looking like couples and TaeTae being the only single one there. They walked out of the train and to Hogwarts. Then they sat down at their house's tables and waited for this year's sorting ceremony so they could eat.

After the ceremony, they went to their common rooms and showed the first years around. The boys, girls and others all went to their dorms to unpack. Afterwards, in the boys dorms, they talked about what they did over summer. "I did some weird ass shit." Yoongi told them and they all laughed. "A'ight, I'll see you tomorrow" Alex said, kissing them goodnight. (What, you don't kiss the homies goodnight?)

I decided to start writing because I got an idea and my brain won't shut up about it. Some of the things that happen in this story are based on real life events. If anyone actually reads this, feel free to give constructive criticism/ ideas for the future of this book and I will try to reply to as many comments as I can.