The Car-Smut

Jack and I are sitting in his car parked at a
park in the middle of no where at 11..

I'm sitting on his lap facing him and we are making out like never before....

I reach down next to his seat and pull the switch and start to lean his seat back and move it back...

Careful to make sure to break the kiss... Once the seat is all the way down....I place my hand on his dick and start to rub it...

I unbutton his jeans noticing he was hard and I decided to take care of it for him....

I break the kiss and look at him to make sure he is ok with what I'm doing....He shakes his head and I unzip his pants.... I slid into the floor of his car and start to pull his jeans down a little he helps and I get them to his ankles I see his hard figure in his boxers and giggle at him...

E-Someone's excited...

I giggle again making Jack blush.....

I pull his boxers down to his ankles and look at his dick... I have never done this before I have only gave my ex a hand job me and Jack haven't ever really done anything...

I wanted to take are relationship to the next level so I asked a friend and did some research and I think I am ready to do it...

I look at his dick one more time before leaning in... I kiss his penis before to get comfortable finally I take his size in my mouth and start to suck... Jack let's a moan escape he grabs the side of his car door as I go faster....After a while he is a moaning mess...

J-I-I'm  going t-to cummmm

He says letting out yet another moan escape before cumming in my mouth.....

I swallow it and help him pull his boxers and jeans back up....

J-You sure you haven't done that before baby...

E-I'm sure

I say placing a kiss on his check and sliding back into my seat...

J-Now I am going to have to return the favor

He says grabbing my thigh making jump....

E-Yes you are

I say playfully and giggle...