After Game Part 2 - Smut

As soon as we pulled into my house since no one was home we ran inside. As soon as the door closed Jack pushed me up against the door and started to kiss.  We made out all the way upstairs to my bed room.

Jack-This is so much better then sleeping.

Y/n-Way better

we get into the bed and he throws his shirt off and starts to pull mine off again.  My bra is still in his car and we continue where we left off with him sucking on my boobs again.  I slide his pants of off and help him pull mine off.

Jack-Ohh so I made my princess wet.

I blush and he takes off my underwear. He kisses all the way down my body leaving a trail of love bites and finally reaching my inner thigh he kiss all around and finally I feel his tongue licking me. I moan and moan and finally he stops and pull his pants off and I reach into my side table and pull out a condom and give it to him he puts it on his hard member and he thrust inside of me. causing both of us to moan.  He thrust hard and fast making my arch my back and moan out his name.  I get closer to my release and when I finally do cum I tighten up over his member and he cums to.  after he fall over and is laying beside me.  I cuddle up to him and we eventually fall asleep.