Flirty-Smut

I sit on the couch as I watch umbrella academy...

Jack finally walks out of his room fresh out of his shower since he just got home from practice...He put on a pair of grey sweats and a tee shirt.... His bulge was visible from across the room....

He sits down next to me and kisses me on the check... I move in closer to him and lay my head on his chests....

Jack moves his hand down to my thigh and squeezes it...

E-Oh what a flirt...

J-You know it

He says laying a kiss on my lips... I gladly do the same and kiss him back...I put my hand on his bulge and rub circles on it....  He pulls me on his lap and we continue kissing his bulge pressing against my vagina....It makes me wet was he thrust his hips into me a couple times before moving his hands down to my shorts... He is now running circles on my vagina  through my pants....He breaks the kiss just long enough to say...

J-I'm not the only one excited I see

He then kisses me again and rubs my vagina... I grab the hem of his shirt and tug a little and he helps me take it off....
I start kissing down his next and chest I bit his chest and lick it to sooth it....

He pulls my shirt off and he unclips my bra and start to suck on my already hard nipples... he massages the other one as I moan I unbolting his pants and slide them off...and I slide mine off his figure springs up and I slide my soaked undies off and take his boxers off...

He flips me so I laying on the couch and he starts kissing down my body... He reaches my vagina and he starts to lick my clit.. I let moans escape my mouth and I feel his presence disappear for a second..I look over and see he has a condom in his hand..he rolls it onto his hard dick and places the tip inside of me teasing me...

E-Jackkkkk

I moan before he pumps his dick into me hitting my g spot over and over again... I am a moaning mess I grab his hair and and I cumin all over his dick He pumps two more time before cumming in the condom... He pulls out and takes the condom off and throws it away and comes backs and takes my hand to the bed room we climb under the covers and cuddle until we fall asleep...