Chapter 4

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

She looks down with a faint blush as he smiles at the shy femme. After watching her travel to his chamber, he knows this behaviour is his doing. He uses a single digit to lift her helm so their optics meet.

"Is something wrong?" She asks him curiously.

"I just never thought I'd get an opportunity such as this" he smiles fondly.

"Everyone deserves somebody, even you"

"You are a wise one"

"Says the one who's technically a god" she giggles.

'Did I just giggle? What the hell?!'

"I think we'll get along just fine" he chuckles.

"I'm Nicole by the way. Although, I guess in this form, I'm known as AngelBlade"

"Both are beautiful names... AngelBlade"

Lauren sits upon her bed, staring out her window as she ponders the days events

Lauren sits upon her bed, staring out her window as she ponders the days events. She was actually transported to the Bayverse along with her friends, Hailey and Nicole. She's Sam Witwicky's sister, most likely adopted. She's come in to contact with the Autobot scout, Bumblebee. Nicole and Hailey are likely nowhere near her location. Things are not going how Lauren planned they would.

She's snapped out of her daze when the voice of Sam reaches her ears through the thin wall that connects their rooms.

'Looks like the next stage of the movie has begun'

"All right, Mojo. I got the car. Now I need the girl. I need money to take out the girl is what I need. Zero bids" she hears him sigh exasperatedly. "Great. Broke"

She can see clearly in her head how his little self pep talk plays out, due to the countless times she's seen it on screen.

"Come on, Mojo. You want your pain pills? Uh... No. Premature. Good. What's up? Nothing. You know, just driving my car. Driving my car. It's like clockwork. All right, I know you get wasted on these things, but if you piss in my bed again, you're sleeping in Lauren's room. Okay? That's it for today. No more. Crackhead"

"Hey! I can hear you, you bastard!" She shouts.

"Shit"

"Yeah you better panic! I'll kick your aft, Witwicky!"

"Okay okay, how about a peace offering?" He says as he appears in her doorway.

"I'm listening"

"You want to come with me to the lake party?"

"Frag yes! I'm gonna kick Trent's aft!" She grins wickedly.

"Again with the aft. Why do you keep saying that? And what's with the frag?"