Chapter 1: The Spark, Part 2.

Time: March 2nd, 2015.
Location: The Great Sky Ocean (Night.)
POV: Sonic Swift.

"How's the view my dear boy?" Eggman asked as both he and the young blue hedgehog stood aboard an upside-down top-hat looking ship, he'd flown here, there and far beyond that the eye can see, though the doctor certainly enjoyed the view, it was the first time for the blue hedgehog: Sonic.

" . . . " Sonic didn't speak a word, although his mouth was wide open, unable to possibly think of much, mesmerising was one word, but it didn't feel enough for the beautiful views that surrounded him. It was all just so dreamy, almost like a uniquely made painting, the sky around them was dark and blue, the clouds were just oh-so bright with white, and even small yet colourful shining stars were floating among him, Eggman and the flying top-hat shaped ship.

Eggman would look over to the blue hedgehog after some passing seconds, it seemed that there was no answer for the doctor, "Speechless I see! Oh-Hohoho!" He'd laugh, seeing the awe-struck expression and hearing the lack of noise from the blue hedgehog, took the old man back to when he'd first flown throughout The Great Sky Ocean.

Sonic looked everywhere with his two green eyes, soon even reaching out ahead just to see if he could catch one of the small star-things within his gloved hand, and although he was close to snatching one up, it didn't move away, in fact, a bunch of them suddenly started to orbit around the arm of the blue hedgehog, "Uh, Are . . . Eggman, are these stars?! . . . " Sonic asked before watching the colourful orbiting things float off and away from his own arm, once they were away, he'd just reach out towards them and begin waving off; gesturing goodbye.

Eggman gave a nod, even a small chuckle beneath his breath was left, "Aha— YES! It's beautiful isn't it? . . . Hard to actually believe that those little shiny suckers can actually be touched!" Eggman stated, all the while continuing to pilot the hat-shaped ship, it's direct course to his mansion wasn't long before being over just yet. "Oh, but Sonic that's only just the beginning! Just think of all of the outstanding things that you'll be able to see once you start helping me out!" Eggman spoke, reassuring the hedgehog that there'd be more to come, in fact, much, much more to come, for the one who'll be working with the doctor, "—and, if you think that's something, well just  you wait 'til we get home! I've got something special for you!" Eggman exclaimed before turning around a bit, just to see the look on the hedgehog's face, but he couldn't . . . which wasn't all that bad, as he knew the hedgehog was already just so happy, looking off to the distance, to the horizon, it was definitely quite adorable, in a way, he could see himself within that blue hedgehog, right then and there.

Eggman's ship flew directly through one of the clouds ahead of their track, when both he and the blue hedgehog were inside, they couldn't see much other than their own selves and the white-fogginess view of the cloud around them, it was only for a short moment however, as within seconds they were both out. Soon they'd both turn back, just looking at what they went through, but then: "Ah, it seems to me that we've made it! Home ahead my dear friend!" Eggman spoke out with the slight raise of his voice, excitedly announcing their soon arrival to the blue young hedgehog.

Sonic turned and moved over towards the front side of the hat-like ship, standing near the doctor, soon looking over and out, his two green eyes having the next most amazing sight, seeing the jungle— and even some of what may've been the mansion that the Eggman had spoke of.

"So, when we arrive and we've done our important stuff, what would you like to eat? I could cook you up some nice food, I'm thinking, just for this occasion, uh y'know, to make it something to remember . . . Cake! Celebratory Cake, with extra icing, oo! And sprinkles, I just love the sprinkles." Eggman spoke out, mostly speaking out what he was thinking within his own head, no direction of focus— almost as if he wasn't actually talking straight to Sonic.