Fɪʀsᴛ ᴋɪss

It was just me and bil in the green room. We were cuddling on the couch scrolling through out phone before Billie had to perform even though I really wished if she wasn't touching me right now. Don't get me wrong, billies
my best friend and I love her to death but I think I'm catching feelings for her. I'm trying my best not to because I don't think she's not into girls like that. She makes it hard not to catch feelings considering how she's always touching me, kissing my cheek, or calling me mamas. Plus she just got asf.

"You ok mamas?" Until Billie said something I didn't realize I totally zoned out.
" yeah I'm good. Are you excited to perform" I say sitting up relishing myself from billies arms. "Always. Now lay back down bitch we still have time till I have to go on stage "
I giggle and do as she says. She wraps her arms around my waist and just looks at me. " What? " I say looking confused. " you know your so beautiful right " why does she always have to play with my heart, like fuck. I give up trying to not catch feelings. It's to hard obviously. Billie put her hand on my jaw and caress my cheek with her thumb never breaking eye contact. Chills. Chills is what I have.
"what are you doing bil" I whisper. She laughs a little and look at my lips then back to my eyes. " this..." that's when I felt her soft lips on mine. Is she actually kissing me right now?
I start to kiss her back as she went on top of me. She grabbed my thigh and started to kiss down to my neck. Damn
" bil your mom could walk in " i say but right after I let out a soft moan. She stops when we hear someone knock on the door. " yeah?" Billie says and her mom opens the door saying it was time for her to go on stage.
" you coming y/n? " bil says. " yeah i just need a minute I'll come and watch you though " i smile at her
" k, you better " and with that she leaves the room and I feel tears starting to come.

All I can think about was why she kissed me. Like what if she only did it for the experience or something. I should just stop overthinking, bil wouldn't do anything like that.

When Billie got done performing I gave her a hug and told her how amazing she was. " thanks mamas. And um, do you think we can talk? "
I nod my head and we went back to the green room. " y/n about that kiss-"
" it's fine bil I get that you didn't really want to-" i start to say but she cuts me off. "Let me finish. I like you mamas... like a lot. And I've been feeling things recently and I just needed you to know that" when I tell you that I was smiling like a actual psycho. " I feel the same way "
Wow Billie eilish likes me.

————————————————————
Actual trash quality right here😍🤡

And stop being bums and lemme know what you want to read/see cause I got ZERO ideas. Thanks🙃❤️