Aʙᴜsᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? - ɢ!ᴘ

Billie g!p

2018

Another night of Billie treating me like shit and another night I let her mentally abuse me.

Yet I'm still with her.

I'm at my house, on my couch, waiting for Billie. She was supposed to be here 2 hours ago. She promised to be here because I didn't want to be alone tonight. But I'm not surprised of course she's ditching on me.

She always lies straight to my face.

She always puts me down.

She always points out everything that's wrong with me.

I should just end things with her

"She's not gonna come" I sigh saying to myself. As I was about to get up from my position I hear the door bell ring. Still rising to get up, I walk to the door and opened it. "Holy fuck- Billie" I say and covered my mouth at her appearance. "Surprise. You like?" Billie says twirling around.

"Your hair- it's blue" I say making Billie laugh.

"Yeah I know. So... you gonna let me in mama or what" I step back letting her in and told her to come up to my room. Once we're up there and sitting on my bed I just stare at her.

She's hot with blue hair.

"Shit I could get used to this. I love it baby" Billie grabbed my jaw and pulled me in a long kiss. "Thanks cutie. Now that I'm here whatcha wanna do"

What I wanted to do was chill and maybe watch a movie but I knew she just came here to fuck. I don't know why she still calls me her girlfriend at this point, I'm just a fuck buddy to her.

"You decide" I say. I heard her phone go off twice so I looked down and of course I saw Dani was texting her. Billie saw where my eyes were and quickly went to turn her phone off. "Really? Dani again"

"No mamas you know it's not like that" Billie says with a frustrated sigh but then went to grab my hands. "Then why did she call you baby and asked you to have fun with her"

"She didn't mean it like that. Your always assuming shit like stop. If I say it's nothing-" she starts but I finish what she's gonna say cause it's what she always says. "Then it's nothing. I know" I pull my hands away from her causing her to roll her eyes.

"It's nothing y/n. Dani isn't like this so you shouldn't be either"

That's one of the things she always does.

She always compare me to people better than me.

But guess what.

I'm still with her.

"I'm sorry. I'll try to be like her" I fidget with my fingers while looking down not wanting to look at Billie.

"It's whatever. But come here, I'm horny"

I know.

That's why you came.

"I'm not in the mood bil. Can we just watch something and cuddle. We barley do that anymore" I say with a shaky voice. It's sad how scared I am asking my "girlfriend" to cuddle instead of having sex.

"Your never in the mood bro. If I was with Dani she'd want to. It'll be quick then we can watch whatever you want. I promise"

Dani is a dirty prostitute that sleeps with every bitch she lays eyes on and Billie is comparing me to her?

"Okay..."

I lay back on the bed breathless. If there was something Billie was good at, besides singing, it was fucking. Got my legs all weak and shit.